Eten announced three new Glofiish phones
• Eten DX900 is a dual-SIM smartphone, which allows it to work with two GSM/3G operators simultaneously. It is the first such WM smartphone, which helps it win the “Best Choise” award at the show.
• Eten X900 is the successor of the X800.
• X610 is the entry for the budget-friendly series, successor of the X600.
*The first unofficial information on the Eten DX900 appeared last month.
1. (unregistered) posted on 20 Oct 2010, 01:42 0 0
Eten are cool, but pretty damn slow and with repetitive design. However, they are good anyway.
2. (unregistered) posted on 03 Jun 2008, 11:33 0 0
menu looks like back in the day Windows 3.1, except with better color....nothing compared to the Diamonds UI
3. Casanova (unregistered) posted on 03 Jun 2008, 15:03 0 0
4. (unregistered) posted on 03 Jun 2008, 17:15 0 0
no not quite. thats SPB mobile shell 2.0 program layer
5. iLem (unregistered) posted on 03 Jun 2008, 17:29 0 0
E-ten's are good? U are kidding right? They still haven't fixed the bugs in x650|x600 line. It still just goes out.
6. chess (unregistered) posted on 10 Jun 2008, 02:38 0 0
sorry but i do not speak easaly english esperons qu'il y aura moins de probleme avec ces dernieres versions qu'avec son predecesseur le x800
7. (unregistered) posted on 11 Jun 2008, 01:44 0 0
translation: "hope that there would be fewer problems with these latest versions as its predecessor the x800"