Essential part of HP's webOS Enyo team goes to Google
0. phoneArena 25 May 2012, 01:58 posted on
What would happen if you merge the best of webOS with Google’s Android? Our guess - something great, and we’ve already seen the first results of that collaboration…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. pokharkarsaga (Posts: 364; Member since: 23 Feb 2012)
now that is the great news of the year.android is just becoming better,better and better.web os + android=the most powerful os in the smartphone world.core team of web os pls dont wait and join android to make android the best os of all time.google is not running,but its flying.i dont want microsoft everywhere.
3. grif_ (Posts: 61; Member since: 28 Apr 2012)
so they're being brought in to help work on the next android os:)
4. FoneAddict (Posts: 206; Member since: 05 Jul 2011)
This can only be a good thing for Android, happy days ahead :-).
5. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5856; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
I was wondering when we would see migration of webOS team members to Google. Of all the places to go, Google seemed the most compatible. Whatever they do at Google, the future looks bright for them and Google.
6. kshell1 (Posts: 1143; Member since: 05 Oct 2011)
Android is growing by the day, from the immature 1.5 to the excellent 4.0 it just keeps getting better, only google knows what the Enyo team will mean for jellybean