Ericsson thinks that USB cables are for losers, uses your body instead
1. gallitoking (Posts: 4693; Member since: 17 May 2011)
without Sony backing them up.. dont believe much of ericsson has to say....
7. SlimSoulja86 (Posts: 644; Member since: 03 Nov 2011)
Oh! Shut up Gallito, just put the shut to the up!
8. ivanprskalo (Posts: 120; Member since: 09 Dec 2010)
You are obviously some child from yesterday... My son, Ericsson was successful and innovative company before partnership with Sony in MC...
In fact that screw them up imo.
Not to mention that Ericsson has many other businesses other than making phones. Just look at ST-Ericsson and Ericsson Nikola Tesla...
2. Cwebb (Posts: 501; Member since: 05 Oct 2011)
Could be, but has to been proven, faster, more energy efficient, and most of all safe! I don't want anything like that going through my body untested!
5. JGuinan007 (Posts: 647; Member since: 19 May 2011)
I agree completely I think it would be great but also you need other tech to adot it also I remember IR transfers it was great between my phone and my wifes but I didn't know anyone else that had it
3. darac (Posts: 2156; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
lol. galito. you obviously know nothing about Ericsson
4. andro. (Posts: 1977; Member since: 16 Sep 2011)
I certainly wouldn't want any tech going through my body,im quite happy to have everything separate in cable form or phone or device form than tech implants or a data transfer method like ericsson suggests here.........did someone say resistance is futile?!
6. SlimSoulja86 (Posts: 644; Member since: 03 Nov 2011)
Negativity aside ppl, keep it in mind that a technology like this might not work like that in the future, someone might find a good use of it, instead of transferring data, some medical techies, might use it maybe to diagnose you buy letting you touch some machine and find out what is wrong with your body for instead, sometimes we look at something and think it might be useless, techs like these are needed so ppl can find a proper use for it. Just saying.