Ericsson: Smartphones to represent 60% of all cellphones by 2019
0. phoneArena 12 Nov 2013, 02:19 posted on
A report from Ericsson AB suggests more growth in the smartphone market over the next several years. By 2019, the number of smartphones in use globally will reach 5.9 billion, tripling the current number, and representing 60% of all cellphones. Currently, smartphones make up 55% of all cellphones in use but only25 to 30% of mobile subscriptions...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. boosook (Posts: 1361; Member since: 19 Nov 2012)
Thumb up if you would like to see an Ericsson phone again!!!
2. muckaertjeffer (Posts: 2; Member since: 11 Nov 2013)
with out the SONY name with it , i dont think so
3. Diablo2424 (Posts: 25; Member since: 29 Jun 2011)
I don't think you'll be seeing any smartphones from Ericsson anytime soon. Don't quote me on that, but let's just say *I* would know before most ;-)
4. SupermanayrB (Posts: 342; Member since: 20 Mar 2012)
I read the title as, "Ericsson Smartphones to represent 60% of all cellphones by 2019" & then thought, 'Ericsson still makes phones?!'