Equity Research firm says iOS 7 is "far superior" to other platforms, predicts aggressive lawsuits by Apple
0. phoneArena 04 Jun 2013, 22:19 posted on
We have never been all that kind to analysts in general, but this latest batch of comments has us completely baffled. An Equity Research firm has put out a report about Apple and iOS 7. The report makes some bold claims, like saying that iOS 7 is "far superior" to other platforms, and goes on to predict that Apple will be extremely aggressive in pursuing patent lawsuits against those it feels infringe on iOS 7...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. sarb009 (Posts: 309; Member since: 15 Jun 2011)
The only thing apple is far superior than other platforms is "lawsuits" ONLY !
4. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
I agree, and Apple should rename the iOS to i.Own.Sue.
73. ncarlosmiguel (Posts: 206; Member since: 14 May 2013)
'"Apple will aggressively go with Patent Infringement for each and every competitor that may have even tried to copy a small feature from iOS7." And, as you would expect, there is little evidence to support this claim.'
Not sure if telling the truth or sarcasm.
22. AnTuTu (Posts: 1580; Member since: 14 Oct 2012)
iOS 7 isn't even near but lawsuits from Apple are already standing outside the Court hahahah what a shame
26. anywherehome (Posts: 971; Member since: 13 Dec 2011)
exactly, iOS is so inferior that I understand why would anyone buy such an incapable device :)
1) no free copy file = fascism
2) no default app selection = fascism
3) no nfc = arrogance
4) no voice recognition in many languages = incapability
5) Apple censors your personal emails!!!! - “Apple censoring iCloud emails and attachments” = fascism
6) "Phones most vulnerable among smartphones" = amateurs
7) "Apple iOS Apps Leak More Personal Info Than Android" = security amateurs
8) "Quarter of iPhones have a broken screen, poll says." = quality sucks
9) "40% of iOS popular apps invade your privacy without any permission." = security sucks
10) "FBI files: STEVE JOBS was a lying, power hungry, mad man."
11) "Steve Jobs: "We are shameless about stealing great ideas." "
12) "Italy fines Apple $1.2 million over AppleCare practices." = fascism
13) "Belgian consumer group files complaint against Apple over AppleCare warranty practices." = fascism
sorry, but only a IT st*pid person would buy such a "non-smartphone" :)
43. thelegend6657 (unregistered)
I would like to continue to use android on my main phone
GS2 cyanogenmod 10 , but use a smoother but less capable OS like iOS or WP8 as my 2nd phone
46. atsamman (Posts: 74; Member since: 26 Sep 2012)
I have to strongly disagree with number 8
I have had 3 iphones before and iam very uncareful (careless) about my phones and I have droped it many times and many times splat on the screen non of them got broken
If its anything apple does well is the quality
47. anywherehome (Posts: 971; Member since: 13 Dec 2011)
its not about one my or your opinion, its just a fact according to some survey :)
49. darkkjedii (Posts: 21683; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
"Some survey". "Some surveys" say the lochness monster is real.
74. anywherehome (Posts: 971; Member since: 13 Dec 2011)
you kid, are not able to search the text on the google? :)
goo [dot] gl/Fc6eH
59. gallitoking (Posts: 4720; Member since: 17 May 2011)
ahh you got your information from a 'survey' wow..
29. Mxyzptlk (Posts: 13555; Member since: 21 Apr 2012)
Besides making excellent devices that just work and people want to buy.
40. WHoyton1 (Posts: 1635; Member since: 21 Feb 2013)
I'm soryy but who dafuq thumbs this guy up.....
69. Apple_Fan (Posts: 1; Member since: 05 Jun 2013)
Wait, you mean there are people who value stability, battery life, build quality, and resale value more than endless lists of specs most folks who buy based on them don't even really understand. No... ;)
75. anywherehome (Posts: 971; Member since: 13 Dec 2011)
Do you mean "copied"rectangle? Or stolen statusbar by rotten Apple? ;-)
2. quakan (Posts: 1374; Member since: 02 Mar 2011)
This will be interesting how accurate or inaccurate this report is after WWDC.
3. PhansMuneeb (Posts: 371; Member since: 28 Jan 2012)
Who cares we can't even send files over bluetooth in iOs, If all the limitations are removed I'm in.
36. crazymonkey05 (Posts: 180; Member since: 20 Nov 2012)
If you remove all those restrictions you get a thing called android
60. gallitoking (Posts: 4720; Member since: 17 May 2011)
wow really ??? BT.. how many Android users use it other than geeks..
71. xwilx (Posts: 4; Member since: 21 May 2013)
u don't have be a geek to send files over Bluetooth. its easy and fast way to transfer files from your computer with out plugging in. I always send music and pictures to my phone from my laptop and all it takes is 2 clicks. my gf even uses it. you're a clueless apple idiot who never got to use Bluetooth transfer smh
72. DnB925Art (Posts: 1014; Member since: 23 May 2013)
Many, since many people use bluetooth for wireless speakers, headsets, and pairing with your car's speaker system.
5. saenaedewe (Posts: 71; Member since: 01 May 2013)
KLP will be more further superior than iOS7!