Epic Games announces Infinity Blade III, launching with the iPhone 5S
0. phoneArena 10 Sep 2013, 12:57 posted on
When there is a new iPhone with a severely beefed up graphics processor, you can bet that there will be an Infinity Blade game hot on its heels, and the iPhone 5S is no different. The new A7 chip in the iPhone 5S is the first 64-bit processor in a mobile phone to date, and Apple is saying that graphics performance should be "56x faster". That should make for an impressive Infinity Blade III...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. Samsungadroidrules (Posts: 104; Member since: 28 Jul 2013)
Okay. So this will cost $900 off contract? LOL! Lame Apple. No wonder why they got left behind by Samsung, Sony, LG and HTC. R.I.P Apple!
3. downphoenix (Posts: 1987; Member since: 19 Jun 2010)
I dont care and never will until Epic stops being Apple fanboys and making the games exclusive to iOS.
4. papss (Posts: 2171; Member since: 03 Sep 2012)
These games are among the best on any portable... Playing them on my iPad is pure gold... Play store needs serious work in the premium game and tablet app market if they want to pull many tablet buyers.
5. downphoenix (Posts: 1987; Member since: 19 Jun 2010)
...which would require companies like Epic to stop being fanboys and/or lazy devs.
6. xtian1103 (Posts: 352; Member since: 11 Feb 2012)
this unfortunately won\'t come on an android device. at least i have an ipad mini though!