Entry-level Nokia Lumia 505 now official, features Windows Phone 7.8 right out of the box
0. phoneArena posted on 14 Dec 2012, 20:52
Made exclusively for Mexico's Telcel network, the Nokia Lumia 505 is now official and will be sporting Windows Phone 7.8 right out of the box; strictly an entry-level model, the Nokia Lumia 505 will have only 4GB of native storage although it will be equipped with an 8MP camera on back and be offered in pink, black and red...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Joshing4fun posted on 14 Dec 2012, 20:58 1 4
What's the point of making it 7.8? It takes the value out of it for no reason.
12. ogy_dogy posted on 15 Dec 2012, 04:37 0 5
Its a low end model for a rather poor country, sure beats buying a asha...
18. ogy_dogy posted on 15 Dec 2012, 16:48 0 0
No insult intended, heck, i even consider my country poor (croatia)....
20. flexile posted on 16 Dec 2012, 10:10 0 0
I'm from Mexico, and let's be honest, this country doesn't have like billions to spare...
24. pimpollofelice123 posted on 20 Dec 2012, 23:44 1 0
as far as i know Mexico is one of the richest country's since it has been robbed by their presidents and all the politicians there and yet it still has money.
4. eisenbricher posted on 14 Dec 2012, 21:18 5 0
looks good for a budget phone. Might have kept 8GB memory instead of 4.
Anyway only those who are too budget conscious and don't do much than few simple things on phone, should get this. Otherwise you have a great option of Lumia 620 coming soon.
6. wendygarett posted on 14 Dec 2012, 21:24 2 1
Calm down guy... It's Mexico exclusive device, whether you hate it or not, you won't get it anyway...
7. thunderising posted on 14 Dec 2012, 22:15 0 0
I'll take the Lumia 620 minimum, if I ever take a Win Phone that is
9. Mghazisohail posted on 15 Dec 2012, 00:02 0 0
it has a micro sd card support so dont cry for the inbuilt 4 gb
11. pimpollofelice123 posted on 15 Dec 2012, 02:30 2 0
It doesnt have a micro sd card slot. It does have 7 GB of skydrive storage however.
10. Landmarkcm posted on 15 Dec 2012, 01:44 0 1
No flash for the camera=Fail! That should be a requirement. Esp why put an 8 mp camera on this with no flash useless in low light shots.
13. husfus posted on 15 Dec 2012, 07:25 1 0
Its a budget phone with 8MP camera and for those who don't give a s**t about os/storage
14. flexile posted on 15 Dec 2012, 08:50 0 0
This device seems to be the competition to Xperia U (which has been selling quite well here), so I guess it will have a price similar to Xperia U, which is $4000.
15. flexile posted on 15 Dec 2012, 08:52 0 0
I say it's the competition because remember that the Xperia U has sort of a similar approach like the 505, good software and design for the price tag, but with very few storage.
21. flexile posted on 16 Dec 2012, 10:11 0 1
Yeah, but I would rather get Xperia U rather than this.
22. lolwoot posted on 16 Dec 2012, 20:05 0 0
Perfect for those who want to know how wp7.8/8 operate, and to those who care less about expandble memory.