Entry level BlackBerry Z5 image leaked
0. phoneArena 05 Jun 2013, 16:46 posted on
We know that BlackBerry is expecting to launch 6 models this year; so far, we have seen the all-touch BlackBerry Z10, the QWERTY equipped BlackBerry Q10 and the emerging markets version of the Q10 known as the BlackBerry Q5. Now, images have leaked of a lower-priced version of the Z10 called the BlackBerry Z5...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Galen20K (Posts: 517; Member since: 26 Dec 2008)
you mean to tell me, the Z10 wasn't entry level....? *blinks**
9. cabuya (Posts: 36; Member since: 16 Jul 2012)
a least this one is more pretty in my opinion
10. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
Who and why would anyone buy this cheap phone?
It dosen't cost an arm and a leg for a highend device!
Useless good for nothing®
3. Alfred11 (Posts: 1; Member since: 30 May 2013)
Hi! What is the difference between the two? I know the new BB Z5 have a other screen size, but what about the processor, internal storage, camera resolution(sensor) screen quality (ppi)? Best regards and I love the variety! :)
4. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 5497; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
Talking about BlackBerry Z5 at the moment there is only rumors and no reliable information.
Specifications about other BlackBerry phones you can find here:
5. zoom007 (unregistered)
it has a 720p screen...how come its entry level?
6. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 5497; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
Because not everything is about the resolution.
11. wendygarett (unregistered)
If its not 720p, do you think apps developer happy? If apps developer unhappy, blackberry will dead
12. MC1123 (Posts: 1249; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
Well it's because of android. It dictate what should be the high end AMS what is not... Really annoying Webern though 720p is great but android folks thinks its a lowend
8. FlushGordon (unregistered)
BlackBerry should make ''entry-level only'' phones since their flagships are generations behind compared to others
16. MC1123 (Posts: 1249; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
You do know that if you speak about hardware the BBC z10 and q10 even the q5 is not entry level right? The have dual core CPU which is tolerable and most of all it has 2gb of ram..which only high end android have but the q5 will have that ram as well!
13. MC1123 (Posts: 1249; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
Lol...not at all!! Look at wp. Still at dual core and 1gb of ram.
Its not what the inside matters when the software is well optimize and running smoothly!!
15. MC1123 (Posts: 1249; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
Love it love it.. But I notice it looks like Nokia phone I think the 701 or the lumia 610..
But I bet it will be price lower than the q5 since I guess that the q5 might be price at $350 this will be in $250... Sldepends on the internal...I think if they will use OMAP chips and won't have LTE JUST 3G it will be lower. The price is right
21. itsdeepak4u2000 (Posts: 2866; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
Wow, what a cute device! I loved it, now this should come with good specs to compete with Android.