Entire tablet market slumps in Q1
0. phoneArena 03 May 2012, 20:57 posted on
Just a few days ago, DigiTimes predicted that Q2 tablet shipments could be as high as 21.6 million units, and manufacturers would love to see that because IDC has reported that the entire tablet market slumped in Q1...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. HugeTroller (banned) (Posts: 80; Member since: 27 Apr 2012)
People are getting smarter after being conned on the fragmentated android phones, now Apple is winning.
Once Windows 8 comes, it'll be a duo monopoly kicking Android aside.
2. rcwfox2002 (Posts: 41; Member since: 20 Dec 2011)
Do you even know what fragment means? Or are you just repeating crap from steve jobs sounds like you've been tricked into being fool!
3. kamen (Posts: 67; Member since: 18 Jul 2011)
I also guess Windows 8 will turn that upside down - after all both iOS and Android lack in term of real functionality compared to a full-fledged computer operating system (MacOS and Windows).
As for the Android vs iOS battle - I'm pretty sure Android will overtake iOS. After all, Apple cannot compete the whole world.
4. sgtdisturbed47 (Posts: 94; Member since: 02 Feb 2012)
iPad being a single device vs Android being an operating system on several devices.