Entertainment Weekly's digital ads come with limited use Android phone
0. phoneArena 02 Oct 2012, 19:08 posted on
Imagine opening up a copy of a magazine only to find a screen on one of the pages showing some digital ads; this isn't the future, it's the latest issue of Entertainment Weekly which included the frree smartphone and the ads in a limited run of 1,000 issues...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 5482; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
So, electronics are now cheap as paper. :D
5. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 5482; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
People should understand how overpriced are phones. :)
Next few questions is:
How people should recycle such kind of journals?
Is it safe for kids?
Is it safe for animals, what if dog tear it up?
What if due to short-circuit journal will flames up?
P.S. This girl every time just repeats what he says. :D
2. Jonathan41 (Posts: 529; Member since: 22 Mar 2012)
I'm buying that magazine just for the ad. I don't even watch the CW
7. downphoenix (Posts: 2359; Member since: 19 Jun 2010)
Wonder if this cheapie phone will somehow end up being a collector's item with such a limited run.