Emotion UI is the custom Android skin by Huawei, to be unveiled on June 9
0. phoneArena 28 May 2012, 08:09 posted on
The Android skin by Huawei will be called Emotion UI, and June 9 is the day, on which it will be unveiled. Then later in July, the custom overlay should already be present on Huawei Android smartphones, including the company's flagship, the Huawei Ascend D quad...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. bobfreking55 (Posts: 866; Member since: 15 Jul 2011)
everyone likes Huawei for stock. :( RIP huawei.
2. rn9215 (Posts: 45; Member since: 05 Mar 2012)
and i would not want to buy a huawei....after all the news about them building backdoors into the system...its a serious security threat!
3. DePenguin (Posts: 22; Member since: 13 Jan 2012)
For some reason I really like Huawei's hardware design and I'm excited to try out their software. I have a feeling that Huawei could end up being for phones what Asus is for tablets.
4. Non_Sequitur (Posts: 1111; Member since: 16 Mar 2012)
Well, maybe they'll make stock better. It still looks like stock, from the picture. They'll probably add useful tweaks like Moto did.
5. Commentator (Posts: 2723; Member since: 16 Aug 2011)
That picture literally is stock. Even Moto changed the icons a bit. I think they are probably just using that pic as a placeholder until they unveil the real deal.
6. Chronos (Posts: 258; Member since: 25 Feb 2012)
Huawei should also announce the U.S. release date for the D Quad on that day.