Emotion UI is the custom Android skin by Huawei, to be unveiled on June 9
0. phoneArena posted on 28 May 2012, 08:09
The Android skin by Huawei will be called Emotion UI, and June 9 is the day, on which it will be unveiled. Then later in July, the custom overlay should already be present on Huawei Android smartphones, including the company's flagship, the Huawei Ascend D quad...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. bobfreking55 posted on 28 May 2012, 08:12 5 1
everyone likes Huawei for stock. :( RIP huawei.
2. rn9215 posted on 28 May 2012, 08:41 0 0
and i would not want to buy a huawei....after all the news about them building backdoors into the system...its a serious security threat!
3. DePenguin posted on 28 May 2012, 09:56 1 0
For some reason I really like Huawei's hardware design and I'm excited to try out their software. I have a feeling that Huawei could end up being for phones what Asus is for tablets.
4. Non_Sequitur posted on 28 May 2012, 10:02 0 0
Well, maybe they'll make stock better. It still looks like stock, from the picture. They'll probably add useful tweaks like Moto did.
5. Commentator posted on 28 May 2012, 11:14 0 0
That picture literally is stock. Even Moto changed the icons a bit. I think they are probably just using that pic as a placeholder until they unveil the real deal.
6. Chronos posted on 28 May 2012, 23:13 0 0
Huawei should also announce the U.S. release date for the D Quad on that day.