Eight months after initial release, Motorola Moto X finally lands in Australia
0. phoneArena 25 Mar 2014, 04:33 posted on
The Motorola Moto X was introduced last August and released with widespread acclaim. There is not a...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. mr.techdude (Posts: 569; Member since: 19 Nov 2012)
What took you so long, well hmmmmm.....no one ain't buying you that's for sure. In Australia apple Sammy and HTC are the most popular, moto is very bad.
5. itsdeepak4u2000 (Posts: 3702; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
Available in India on online stores just last week for around $400.
2. nobrainer (Posts: 16; Member since: 11 Feb 2014)
still better than Sony's android update cycle
3. Jason2k13 (Posts: 1114; Member since: 28 Mar 2013)
$549? people will not buy this when the S4, HTC ONE, G2 and Z1 are already near that price.
4. surethom (Posts: 589; Member since: 04 Mar 2009)
Yes but what version the very small 16gb version or the useful 32gb version.
Motorola does not want to sell many Moto X's or make more money because they only released the 16gb in the UK, & I so wanted to give them my money for the 32gb version.
6. Lt.Green (Posts: 397; Member since: 13 Mar 2014)
Its a year old phone, price should've depreciated by now.
9. VZWuser76 (Posts: 3604; Member since: 04 Mar 2010)
I take it you didn't read the article. The X was released last August, that's 7 months or just over half of a year.
7. troutsy (Posts: 309; Member since: 17 Feb 2012)
The pictures show all the beautiful color options that the moto X comes in, but the article says AU has the option of only black or white. Nice work.
8. aditya.k (Posts: 493; Member since: 10 Mar 2013)
Australia is next in line? Launched in India at $400! You guys missed it?