"Ears" let you hear your Microsoft Surface speakers better
0. phoneArena 06 Apr 2014, 21:15 posted on
Having trouble hearing the sound on your Microsoft Surface tablet, even with the volume turned all the way up? A simple accessory called "Ears" can help solve that problem. "Ears" are small silicone pieces that fit over the top corners of your Surface tablet. Covering the speaker, they redirect the sound to the front of the slate, bringing a 10dB increase in the actual volume. It also makes the sound a lot clearer...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. AfterShock (Posts: 2176; Member since: 02 Nov 2012)
What a mickey moused idea,...wait a minute.
3. techloverNYC (Posts: 372; Member since: 20 Nov 2012)
A mini speaker would be cheaper and more useful.
4. GadgetsMcGoo (Posts: 163; Member since: 15 Mar 2013)
Those would be something like $1 at dealextreme or any of those Chinese crap gadget sites.
5. erikiksaz (Posts: 91; Member since: 22 Apr 2010)
Ahh, they look so stupid! I have a SP2, I'd buy this if it didn't look so goofy.
7. chocowii (Posts: 327; Member since: 30 Jan 2014)
Make an Ear for Surface and no one bats an eye.
Make an Ear for iPad and everyone loses their minds!