Earn free Windows Phone apps using Bing Rewards
0. phoneArena 08 Nov 2012, 03:46 posted on
Microsoft allows you to earn credits when you use the company’s search engine, Bing. It is called Bing Rewards...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
6. Muhannad (Posts: 455; Member since: 20 Sep 2011)
Its pulling us all closer. I love this new system especially since I don't have a credit card for apps/games.
2. denied911z (banned) (Posts: 6; Member since: 07 Nov 2012)
microsoft is getting desperate about WP
3. ZeusOne (Posts: 3; Member since: 02 Nov 2012)
This isin't called being desperate... It is called 'Marketing'!
8. denied911z (banned) (Posts: 6; Member since: 07 Nov 2012)
you don't give big money to marketing if you are not desperate
9. chaoticrazor (Posts: 2347; Member since: 28 Aug 2012)
So basically if they market there desperate if they don't there stupid and will fail...........this is smart not desperate
Also you are calling every company desperate then
Desperate was your comment trying to get a negative buzz going which failed
12. denied911z (banned) (Posts: 6; Member since: 07 Nov 2012)
i don't give damn about them it was only my opinion
i see you love ms so i will leave you alone then
13. chaoticrazor (Posts: 2347; Member since: 28 Aug 2012)
I don't love any company as I know they dont care about anyone here. Second it wasn't your opinion you put it across like you were stating facts so don't do that cop out
I'm allergic to BS statements like yours
14. denied911z (banned) (Posts: 6; Member since: 07 Nov 2012)
BS you can say to your mother
that was my thought and everybody that read comments know that they are only comments
you want that everybody to have the same opinion like you
15. chaoticrazor (Posts: 2347; Member since: 28 Aug 2012)
What ? Why you mentioning mothers for...you running out of things to comeback with
No I don't want everyone to have the same opinion...seems more like you don't like people disagreeing with you and questioning you
Your sounding pretty childish
16. denied911x (banned) (Posts: 3; Member since: 09 Nov 2012)
accept my different opinions and give it rest
if you think different thats superb but leave me alone i don't want to talk to you
11. downphoenix (Posts: 3165; Member since: 19 Jun 2010)
All companies are desperate. However, that desperation may vary. For example, in Apple's case, its desperate to remain having the #1 selling phone. In Blackberry or Nokia's case, its desperate to not be dead by 2015.
4. Peter27 (Posts: 233; Member since: 13 Jul 2012)
nice. another little reason to make a switch to WP
5. drahmad (Posts: 480; Member since: 20 Aug 2011)
well, i like microsoft but,,,,,,,,,1.25 dollars? i won't even do a click for it....l
7. -box- (Posts: 3991; Member since: 04 Jan 2012)
You earn points which are redeemable for cash-value prizes, i.e. $1.25 to spend in the Marketplace. Good deal. Would allow for purchases without spending tour own money. A good strategy.
10. downphoenix (Posts: 3165; Member since: 19 Jun 2010)
I like the Bing Rewards, but I stopped really using them since I got detached from the XBOX ecosystem. Maybe i'll start again, who knows.