Early version of the LG G Pad 8.3 scores over 12000 on Quadrant
1. xoatomxo (Posts: 57; Member since: 26 Apr 2011)
Which one is better this Gpad or the new Galaxy Note 10.1?
3. valapsp (Posts: 487; Member since: 12 Aug 2011)
gpad is more portable (And a little weaker in terms of specs).
The gpad has a screen density of 273ppi whereas the GN 10.1 scores a little higher at 299ppi.
The gpad has a 4600mAh battery vs 8220mAh on the GN 10.1
Gpad has 2GB of RAM vs 3GB inside the GN 10.1
in terms of CPU scores I have no idea which one is better but all in all if i had to choose between these two i would go with the Gpad becasue of its portability. [OF COURSE IF I HAD THE MONEY TO BUY A TABLET I WOULD BUY THE NEW NEXUS 7]
6. jinxed (Posts: 107; Member since: 10 Jan 2013)
notE sure.. ( :p u see wat i just did there)
4. twens (Posts: 750; Member since: 25 Feb 2012)
I like the gpads size but the note is more functional and powerful so I will go for the note.
5. PootisMan (Posts: 210; Member since: 02 Aug 2013)
I wonder how much this tablet is going to cost?