Early pre-orders for the Motorola ATRIX 4G are slated to be delivered February 21st
0. phoneArena posted on 18 Feb 2011, 15:28
One of our tipsters managed to send us some inviting pieces of information regarding the delivery of the Motorola ATRIX 4G. For those who managed to fetch a pre-order on the first day they were made available...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. FNugget (unregistered) posted on 18 Feb 2011, 15:58 0
I ordered on the 14th and FedEx says it's expected to be delivered on the 21st before 3pm. I'm in DC Metro area.
20. Droid_X_Doug posted on 20 Feb 2011, 12:57 0
So when is Phonearena.com going to do a test of the Atrix? Did you place your order yet?
3. bobbydigital (unregistered) posted on 18 Feb 2011, 19:23 0
Ordered mine on the 13th, 10 minutes after the store opened and it has not shipped yet. Boo.
10. darkkjedii posted on 19 Feb 2011, 15:47 0
hspa+ is up and running. check ur facts before u type.
14. Nunez20v posted on 19 Feb 2011, 16:19 0
Where exactly are you getting your info from? At&t themselves stated that it would be until 2ndQ that you would get "4G" service; yet you're going to get charged for the HPSA+LTE "service".
"By the end of 2011, we expect approximately 2/3 of our mobile broadband traffic to be delivered over our enhanced network."
Key - BY THE END OF
15. slymi2005 posted on 19 Feb 2011, 16:32 0
Their data plans are the same price ($15 or $25).
16. Nunez20v posted on 19 Feb 2011, 17:04 0
An additional $20 if you want to dock it. But wait.... you get an additional 2G; generous AT&T you.
18. bobbydigital (unregistered) posted on 20 Feb 2011, 01:49 0
Your wrong by the way. 20 bucks extra to tether, not to dock it. If you want a $100 rebate on the laptop dock, the you sign up for tethering.
5. Nightwolf99 (unregistered) posted on 18 Feb 2011, 22:14 0
Well I pre-ordered mine on the 17th, and did a 2-day shipping, and my confirmation claimed the 19th by 12.... ..... LOL!!! Just joking, my confirmation says the 21st as well...... I dropped by an AT&T store today as well and went and purchased the "Outter Box - Defender Case for 49.99, which will make the Atrix look like it's called the "MATRIX" Outter box has them on their site as well, but just a heads up, if you get it from a AT&T store you get a year warranty, so if it ever breaks, my next one's free... Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees! Atrix baby... Forget the "Why-Phone, Forget the Cheese-O, Definitely forget the Samsung Shelf-it, and the wackberry, and every other phone that the Atrix is getting ready to DESTROY... This is a wonderful moment in history for us AT&T folks.... But ah! Yeah ya'll go get the Defender case by Outter Box, it's worth every penny, it has it's own screen protector, all the componets will be safely tucked from dust and fingerprints etc.. It's a winner
6. IDontBelieveYou (unregistered) posted on 19 Feb 2011, 07:37 1
Atrix looks like an awesome phone, good luck getting phone calls. AT&T service stills blows no matter what type of phone you have
7. john (unregistered) posted on 19 Feb 2011, 08:42 1
stop the hatred!!! let me guess you have Verizon iphone hehehehehehe
21. Droid_X_Doug posted on 20 Feb 2011, 13:09 0
You are in denial if you think that AT&T service is wonderful. Objective customer satisfaction surveys place AT&T at the bottom of the pack between (AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile and Verizon).
Kudos to AT&T for snagging an exclusive on the Atrix. But there is a fact that can't be ignored - AT&T has spotty coverage. I know from personal experience - there are at least 3 areas in my daily commute where AT&T has zero coverage.
12. darkkjedii posted on 19 Feb 2011, 15:51 0
damn i wanna make a smart remark to u,but unfortunately ur rite LMAO...
8. bobbydigital (unregistered) posted on 19 Feb 2011, 10:10 0
YES! I guess my phone shipped out last night at 9 pacific time. Slated to be at my doorstep by 3 on the 21st. And Mr. IDontBelieveYou, get a grip. You probably have never had AT&T and don't know what your even talking about. Dropped call here or there, I haven't had one in forever, but I know they are still out there. Oh, and, At&t doesn't rape me every month on my bill. I have 3000 thousand rollover minutes and never have to worry about going over. Basically I have an unlimited plan for way cheaper than you could ever dream of. Tell me, in the past year, how many times has your bill been over what it normally should be? I bet at least 3 times. This is assuming you do have Verizon.
9. ATTCallCenter (unregistered) posted on 19 Feb 2011, 11:50 0
Terms of 4G network, it's an upgraded 3G network therefore if you get 3G you'll get 4G, LTE is a completely seperate operation due out 2012-2013. The 4G is going to be 4x as fast as the current 3G network, but of course that's the network speed without traffic. I like banana
17. Whateverman posted on 19 Feb 2011, 17:13 0
So will ATT be calling their HSPA+ 4G or will they call LTE 4G?
19. bobbydigital (unregistered) posted on 20 Feb 2011, 01:52 0
13. darkkjedii posted on 19 Feb 2011, 15:53 0
:) i'll have an iphone 4 and an atrix 4g as of 2-22-11...
22. Brianpop88 (unregistered) posted on 20 Feb 2011, 23:21 0
Anyone know when the phone will be available in stores without the pre order?
24. jdizzle (unregistered) posted on 21 Feb 2011, 19:01 0
ditto -- i can't decide between this phone and the htc inspire. hopefully this is in stores tomorrow so i can compare the two
23. Nightwolf99 (unregistered) posted on 21 Feb 2011, 16:05 0
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees!!! My Atrix has arrived Ladies and gentlemen.... The World takeover has begun.. LOL