Early WP7 device HTC Mozart to get Windows Phone 7.8 in the next two months
2. ogy_dogy (Posts: 453; Member since: 29 Jun 2012)
Wow you must be somekind of expert, you obviously need more than 120000+ apps on your phone, and have played all of the xbox live games that you got bored with wp.... troll....
5. jsdechavez (Posts: 708; Member since: 20 Jul 2012)
You some kind of a ret@rd? You must have said the same thing when Android was starting out and perhaps now you're using it. As a fledgling OS, Windows Phone has nothing but GROWTH in its future.
3. ogy_dogy (Posts: 453; Member since: 29 Jun 2012)
2-3 months? Luckily i own a nokia :-)
While wp7 might be on its way out, im thankfull for msoft for trowing us a bone till our contracts expire...
4. Shubham412302 (Posts: 338; Member since: 09 Nov 2011)
htc too late
nokia has been updating from a month
6. Mozarrt (Posts: 297; Member since: 08 Oct 2011)
Best phone any phone company has ever made the Mozart.
7. NateAdam8 (Posts: 357; Member since: 17 Feb 2012)
Already got rid of my WP7,5 devices after months of waiting and Microsoft saying s**t like it'll be out soon I stopped believing there was a update coming out and I'm going full on Android and I'm telling everybody I know WP7.5 devices to do the same, To little to late so Microsoft can stick this update up there ASS