Early Samsung Galaxy S III Jelly Bean firmware surfaces
0. phoneArena 16 Aug 2012, 07:43 posted on
Following the appearance of a video of a Galaxy S III running Android 4.1 Jelly Bean, it seems the full still unofficial ROM has surfaced, and everyone can flash it to their device...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. PapaSmurf (Posts: 9374; Member since: 14 May 2012)
Can't wait until I get a notification saying there's a system update available! :)
3. sena7 (Posts: 29; Member since: 12 Jul 2012)
What intrigues me mot about the final JB update is how/if Samsung will adapt S Voice with Google Now.
4. enemyisyou (Posts: 44; Member since: 04 Jul 2009)
Verizon will probably get the update out to its GS3's next year.
6. RORYREVOLUTION (Posts: 3045; Member since: 12 Jan 2010)
Where's the fools who said Samsung is slow to update? Lol
7. OptimusOne (Posts: 694; Member since: 22 May 2012)
i reommend you not to download it yet. it might have a really bad bug like the emmc bug from the gs2 ics leak that hardbric ked phones
why have this when you can have cm10