Early Android 4.4 update for T-Mobile Moto X leaks
0. phoneArena 06 Nov 2013, 13:51 posted on
Given the relatively minor changes to Android that are seen on the Motorola Moto X (at least compared to the competition), the general thinking has been that Motorola should be pretty quick with Android system updates. Motorola has confirmed that its new device will get the Android 4.4 KitKat upgrade, but hasn't mentioned when that will happen...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
4. PapaSmurf (Posts: 9848; Member since: 14 May 2012)
Like a week after it was announced fast... I'm liking the new Moto!
2. majp89 (Posts: 124; Member since: 18 Jun 2013)
Why is the battery icon blue? I thought it was supposed to be white. FAKE.
3. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 5498; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
Not necessary fake, remember that Moto X doesn't use pure Android.
6. Penywyz (banned) (Posts: 255; Member since: 13 Aug 2013)
Motorolas have always had blue battery meters since the DROID RAZR hit ICS. My Ultra has it now as does the Moto X...
5. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5685; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
blew my best expectations out of the water.
realize we're seeing this before any of the official Nexus builds.
8. jonartpop (Posts: 168; Member since: 25 Oct 2012)
wow good job Motorola. I guess the official 4.4 is coming soon.