Earlier leaked HTC Proto might actually be the upcoming HTC Desire X
But while there seems to be consensus on the name as several etailers have the Desire X listed, the same can’t be said about specs. So far, expectations are for a device with mid-range characteristics: a 5-megapixel camera, 512MB of RAM, 4GB of internal storage and a processor nearly twice as fast as the one on the HTC One V.
Unlike Samsung and Sony, HTC hasn’t scheduled a pre-IFA event, so we expect the Taiwanese company to quietly unveil the Desire X in the coming days, without the bells and the whistles. And with such hardware, the price seems where most of the focus will fall on.
source: Technytt via SlashGear
1. thelegend6657 (unregistered)
Twice as fast ?
Desire V have single core snapdragon s2 , so this have dual core 1.5 GHZ Snapdragon s3 ?
2. RaKithAPeiRiZ (Posts: 1383; Member since: 29 Dec 2011)
Price -2.244.52 ex moms .....dafuq did i read¿
3. aaronkatrini (Posts: 239; Member since: 06 Jun 2012)
4.3 inch right? doesnt sound bad to me!
4. kartik4u98 (Posts: 511; Member since: 19 May 2012)
as usual price will be mighty hiGh... :-(
5. Samsomesh (Posts: 180; Member since: 11 Jun 2012)
If its the case Lg optimus l7 would be its biggest competator