Ear Jack Mobile Phone Speaker fits in your phone's earphone jack, delivers improved audio
0. phoneArena 10 Jul 2013, 18:41 posted on
Imagine being able to enhance the quality of sound coming from your phone by reaching into your pocket and plugging a speaker into your phone's earphone jack; this is possible if you own the Ear Jack Mobile Phone Speaker sold by gadgets firm Brando. The speaker is attached to a 3.5mm plug that fits the earphone jack on most handsets...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. phonepro (Posts: 19; Member since: 31 Mar 2012)
Hehehe Don't need that when you have the boom sound front speakers form HTC =) (just saying) they demoed it on a samsung s4 for a reason ( kk now comes the real hate =P)
2. SleepingOz (unregistered)
They demoed it on the GSIV because it's the most popular smartphone out there.
And sorry to burst your bubble but you seem to be the only hater here.
3. fanboy1974 (Posts: 1313; Member since: 12 Nov 2011)
Be careful with this because it could add extra stress to the headphone jack. Just buy a bluetooth speaker.
4. yudi.nemesis (Posts: 1127; Member since: 14 Mar 2013)
Hahaha it looks ugly and stupid,
right now i can get some small wireless speaker with nfc and bluetooth connectivity
5. Topcat488 (Posts: 1180; Member since: 29 Sep 2012)
I like it... Reminds me of the cars of the 1950's... I'm going to pimp-out my phone with one of these. Dual Speakers now baby.
6. itsdeepak4u2000 (Posts: 3237; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
It looks so sexy, i just loved it.
7. decent4u (Posts: 74; Member since: 26 Apr 2012)
Either it will break the 3.5mm port or it will break the 3.5mm jack becoz of wrong placement
its very easy to (accidentally) hit or drop this
8. roscuthiii (Posts: 1887; Member since: 18 Jul 2010)
My girlfriend got me a Music Bullet as a gag gift, but... I admit I've actually been using it. Works kinda like this thing except you don't have some unwieldy speaker attached so close to your phone.