EXIF data on photo links it to Samsung GT-I9500, possibly the Samsung Galaxy S III
0. phoneArena 28 Dec 2011, 17:33 posted on
The EXIF data taken from a photograph shows that it was taken with the Samsung GT-I9500 which could be the Samsung Galaxy S III; the data also shows that the photograph was shot in Suwon, South Korea which is home to a large Samsung factory...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. BlackMAN (Posts: 3; Member since: 28 Dec 2011)
When this comes out in a few short months it will smear feces in the Nexus face. Oh wait, the SGS2 already did that!
2. rockstarlive (Posts: 307; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
I think its a variant of something else. With technology moving fast I wouldnt be surprised.
I'm still waiting for a keyboard version..
9. Joshing4fun (Posts: 1025; Member since: 13 Aug 2010)
Then get ready to wait even longer. Samsung has made very few keyboard phone lately. Heck, they didn't even bother to make a SGSII keyboard model.
3. Carlitos (Posts: 235; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
Really, looking foward for this phone, and other quad core phones.
I'm also suspecious about a motorola quad core phone, HTC Samsung and i think LG have already annouce what they couls be bringing, but motorola has been awfully quiet ever since the razr event.
4. BlackMAN (Posts: 3; Member since: 28 Dec 2011)
moto has been putting out so many phones it seems like they are just rushing POS like the bionic or rather they are trying to rush out new phones so people would forget such an embarrassment
5. Carlitos (Posts: 235; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
I agree with you, they have really washed out the droid line. Hopefully they dont screw up next year.
6. cncrim (Posts: 375; Member since: 15 Aug 2011)
This phone is must have for me. I love my SII, but i think SIII will push the smart phone HAREWARE to the limit, however I hope battery will on the phone.
8. AnttiV (Posts: 5; Member since: 28 Dec 2011)
I know it is an innocent spelling mistake. I know I should not laugh. But oh h*ll did I laugh at that one? YES, I DID. :D :D "Hareware" is my new favourite word :D
7. mikerouche (Posts: 14; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
hoping the off contract price will be around 650
10. HTCOE (Posts: 239; Member since: 20 Nov 2011)
i still believe the galaxy nexus s & htc's ics devices will be better but i wont doubt the amazingness the galaxy s 3 will be but i still am in bigger hopes of the galaxy nexus s & future htc ics