EXCLUSIVE: Verizon upcoming phones â€“ 10MP Android, Storm 3, two tablets and more by the end of the year
0. phoneArena posted on 17 Aug 2010, 09:05
We have obtained some exclusive Verizon-related information from a trusty source that leads...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
33. egadgetguy (unregistered) posted on 17 Aug 2010, 16:44 0 0
For me, I'm looking for the Palm Pre 2 to be quite exciting... I hope. I love my pre+ but It need to be faster and have a bigger screen.
34. am0795 (unregistered) posted on 17 Aug 2010, 16:56 0 0
Exactly why i love verizon.
35. jdog (unregistered) posted on 17 Aug 2010, 17:02 0 0
With all this exciting news why nothing about a date for the ota update for the X. Maybe I should return this puppy before my 30 days!!!
43. WhoCaresAboutTheIphone (unregistered) posted on 17 Aug 2010, 21:35 0 0
Thats what I did. Didnt want to get stuck with no Froyo and no other options but to wait..
36. Zorin posted on 17 Aug 2010, 17:12 0 0
LG VN270 -- I know the droid-heads don't GAF, but has anyone seen an image of this phone?
44. SillyPuppy (unregistered) posted on 17 Aug 2010, 22:16 0 0
I'd like to see that, too. Not everyone can afford the data plan.
37. lilcal70 (unregistered) posted on 17 Aug 2010, 17:50 0 0
i love my droid x it's better than any phone i've ever owned. i went from a wackberry storm 2 to the incredible to the x & i've never looked back. i don't think the galaxy s is better in any way it just offers different features. as for me i'm going to stick with the x until a 4G 2ghz android phone is released until then i'm not impressed. ha droid x all the way!!! i'd rather have any android phone over an iphone any day apple sucks & so does their precious lame iphone (: have a nice day people.
38. Serenity Love (unregistered) posted on 17 Aug 2010, 18:08 0 0
First time visiting your site and you've made my day. I love it.
39. grahamf (unregistered) posted on 17 Aug 2010, 18:21 0 0
". That would be strange, given the Torch has made the move to the far more proven capacitive tech" Um, the storm is a capacitive screen also. surepress is the button underneath the screen. If you do not want to be disregarded because of inaccuracies, please double-check your info before adding off-hand remarks.
40. dubstep (unregistered) posted on 17 Aug 2010, 18:48 0 0
the reason verizon is not announcing the iphone is because if they do then no one would want to upgrade their phones so store sales would go down and they do not want that
54. Palm Pre!! (unregistered) posted on 18 Aug 2010, 01:09 0 0
Palm Pre 2!! Finally it's first rumor! I need more info! Better yet, I need the phone!
55. cp hall (unregistered) posted on 18 Aug 2010, 01:11 0 0
or just do like any other type of company and at the very least advertise what is in the late stages of testing or waiting to be released to current customers so they can make educated purchases rather than releasing one this week that is the best in the lineup and once you get a week later another phone pops up with a feature you really need or want ...i get they want to test and double test but its not fair to the consumer to only have leaks and rumors and chit chat to go off of. i got a contract update at the end of september i was decided on the x but now with rumors of a storm3 and phones with beefier processors than the x im stuck wanting to update my cell but not miss out on the better phone i say rather than a new one every week have 3 or 6 month inventory overhauls out with the old in with the new at least it wouldnt drag out a decision with us only having 30 days to return a phone and we could actually know we'd have a top device at least for a min or two ..
56. Fan_of_Fanboys posted on 18 Aug 2010, 04:30 0 0
The fascinate should be out before that. We have them in the call centers already, the analyst are testing them. I had mine about 2-3 weeks ago. There is also another samsung android, very basic model smaller screen running touchwiz that is coming soon. i used for about a week. hated it.
63. VZWProductTestr posted on 18 Aug 2010, 23:11 0 0
Dude, that is a bold face lie to the first statement. And the second one you speak of is the Gem
57. ajac09 posted on 18 Aug 2010, 06:10 0 0
how is this an exclusive? I read it 24 hours before it was put on here on another website
67. This Guy (unregistered) posted on 19 Aug 2010, 15:10 0 0
Does it have the iPhone? No? Then I could give a damn.
69. Kamito (unregistered) posted on 19 Aug 2010, 23:03 0 0
Big red is taking over
70. radhel41092 (unregistered) posted on 23 Aug 2010, 14:37 0 0
Why cant verizon come out with better multimedia phones or simple feature phones? like the chocolate or env's, etc. why does everything always have to be a smartphone? not everyone can afford the $29.99 plan....
76. VZWGuy (unregistered) posted on 26 Aug 2010, 19:46 0 0
We already have the ZTE Salute in stock. August 26th. I wonder what else on this list is wrong?
77. java21 posted on 27 Aug 2010, 05:37 0 0
VZW GUY....is the VZWProductTestr not correct in his knowledge?
78. Insider (unregistered) posted on 31 Aug 2010, 00:18 0 0
launch date for the Samsung Fascinate is Sept. 8, not mid to late Oct.
79. java21 posted on 01 Sep 2010, 12:38 0 0
......the wait will be over as of September 16....is what I heard.
82. GoogleFan4567 (unregistered) posted on 05 Sep 2010, 21:04 0 0
I am surprised no Windows phone 7 listed...and I truly am curios about the Palm Pre 2, it is the better operating system than anything else currently out there, including the iOS and Android. And I stand behind that claim, because I have used them all, and would keep the webOS any day on better hardware.
83. ajac09 posted on 06 Sep 2010, 08:51 0 0
guess you guys were wrong about the fascinate launch LOL 3 days and not even in October ;)
85. Joshing4fun posted on 14 Sep 2010, 19:09 0 0
They were not wrong. Their source wrong. And then again perhaps their source had the right info at the time and then VZW decided to put the phone out earlier than they anticipated.
87. lkjf (unregistered) posted on 20 Sep 2010, 20:07 0 0
this doesnt tell me when 4G will showup in california..LA at least!
89. uncfmm (unregistered) posted on 04 Oct 2010, 16:16 0 0
What's with the HTC Merge info on this page? I read here it'll be a top-end Android.. 10MP+ camera, 1GHz+ processor. I head over to Merge's page on this site and it's calling for a 5MP camera with 800MHz processor. Call me lazy but can someone tell me which info is actually accurate.
90. dilbert (unregistered) posted on 05 Oct 2010, 08:41 0 0
It's pretty clear that none of this stuff is right. Nice guesses, but I've seen weather forecasts 15 days out that are better.