EVO 4G back in stock at Sprint; where to replace your bricked unit
0. phoneArena 30 Jun 2010, 18:36 posted on
The EVO 4G is back in stock at Sprint, where those of you who ended up with a bricked model after the recent OTA upgrade, should head...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Flip7 (Posts: 31; Member since: 27 Nov 2009)
Woow I updated mines Monday morning with no issues, love this EVO more n more
2. josh10132 (Posts: 30; Member since: 29 Sep 2009)
Same here, im really happy with Sprint and HTC, i'd be super happy if the 30FPS cap was lifted
3. PhoneArena Team (Posts: 240; Member since: 27 Jun 2006)
UPDATE: You should return your EVO to the store it was purchased it at if your phone has been bricked, not necessarily a corporate repair center. Since all purchases are within 30 days at this point corporate stores are NOT able to handle exchanges from third parties such as Best Buy and Radio Shack. Furthermore, for those who purchased the phone through Sprint a trip to a repair center is not needed since any corporate store can process exchanges. For those looking to purchase it the phone is back in stock online, but your results may vary at local stores as we've been told most retail outlets are still working through their wait list.
4. de2philly (Posts: 31; Member since: 30 Jun 2010)
Could have fooled me? NONE of our corporate stores have ANY Evos in stock; in fact there so hard to get a hold of we had to stop the waiting list @ our location; so which corporate stores have them in stock? Because none of the stores in our region have them - in fact there are 150+ people on waiting lists for them.
7. hcbarclay (Posts: 62; Member since: 20 Dec 2009)
our store is fully stocked and recieving shipments daily
9. de 2 philly (Posts: 21; Member since: 11 Jun 2010)
Where? lol, in our REGION each store is -150 (good thing that people want them; bad thing HTC didnt make more)
5. oddmanout (Posts: 441; Member since: 22 May 2009)
ha yeah they're sold out again online. i was lucky to get mine without pre-ordering on launch day
8. hcbarclay (Posts: 62; Member since: 20 Dec 2009)
come to me i have plenty and we recieve more in daily