ESPN The Magazine, EW have ads for the HTC EVO 3D
The two magazines offer a pretty thorough reach of both sports fans and those who like music, television and the movies. Sounds like HTC has just about everyone covered. Just one suggestion for the Taiwan based firm. Next ad, how about giving us a launch date?
1. NeXoS (Posts: 277; Member since: 03 May 2011)
porn industry is gonna be all over this. $0.99 for 3min 3D videos that you can view in privacy...hmmm!
2. NeXoS (Posts: 277; Member since: 03 May 2011)
good thing it has that kickstand so it can stand up on its own hahahah!
6. AndroidTroll (Posts: 359; Member since: 05 Mar 2011)
Clearly, you spend more time jacking off than you do researching phones
4. joebklyn (Posts: 8; Member since: 02 May 2011)
They said the Evo 3D is not coming with a kickstand. That sucks !!!!!!
5. OhSo3D (Posts: 39; Member since: 22 Feb 2011)
But there's a tight case they said will be on sale as an accessory soon after launch, so there's still that to look forward to. But the built in kickstand will be missed.