EE goes Captain Obvious, confirms Samsung Galaxy S 4 with Exynos can have LTE, too
1. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
It is good to have 4G LTE, but seriously, everybody is only excited about the design right now.
11. tech2 (Posts: 3162; Member since: 26 Oct 2012)
'u r' or 'you are' not 'ur' ...........guess he is not the only one who is drunk :P
12. SamsungFan (Posts: 201; Member since: 16 Apr 2012)
What ever you say about lumia we'll thumb down lol.
Because we know it's not that good and its proven with the help of poor sales of lumia . :-)
5. TechTel (Posts: 2; Member since: 13 Mar 2013)
must admit the market hype created by Samsung for this event was really unique..
7. TylerGrunter (Posts: 1495; Member since: 16 Feb 2012)
It's the other way around Daniel, you got the clock speeds wrong:
International version with 1.8 GHz Exynos 5 Octa processor
US carriers version with 1.9 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 600 (and also in UK too from last news, probably because some carriers have deployed LTE there, or may be they'll have both versions, depending on the carrier)
8. DarkShadow (Posts: 51; Member since: 01 Feb 2013)
lm and only one more day to see the new kid on the block Sammy boy !!!!
14. _VipeR_ (Posts: 47; Member since: 30 May 2011)
Well, it's not like I wasn't waiting for the Note III anyway, but it really sucks that on the S3, and now the S4, Sammy is having to use another company's SoC. That is what kept me from switching to AT&T to get the original Note. If it's not all Sammy....I don't want it. Luckily, by the time the Note III is released, Sammy will have integrated the LTE Radio into the Octa!
15. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
phew thought it was going too have SNAP DRAGON in their. ONLY DAY TOO GOO