EC to examine iPhone for safety reasons after a couple of units explode
0. phoneArena 18 Aug 2009, 15:43 posted on
The European Commission is concerned with the safety of Apple's iPhone after two models exploded in France...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
3. phone333 (Posts: 331; Member since: 04 Feb 2009)
wow ! what's going on with Apple...? workers commit Suicide..., exploding phones !!!
4. MTLance (unregistered)
I certainly hope there is no iPhone recalling program soon, otherwise without my iPhone I would feel awkward.
5. NightFox50 (Posts: 18; Member since: 18 Jul 2008)
DAMN what if someone can hack into it and have a mass txt go out that makes them explode....it would have to go down as the biggest explosion in the world HAHAHA
6. matistight (Posts: 198; Member since: 13 May 2009)
Easy Explanation: Anyone, but me, realize it was in France and European areas? We're fine.... And nano thing was Japanese....
7. sonisoe (Posts: 326; Member since: 06 May 2009)
well you know what they say... beauty is only skin deep....