EA’s Battlefield and Need for Speed game engine coming to iOS and Android
0. phoneArena 15 May 2013, 01:45 posted on
EA’s “Frostbite” engine is the graphical wonder behind the Battlefield and Need for Speed series…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. noim1 (Posts: 297; Member since: 15 May 2012)
I feel excited for the Mobile Platform ..but its just that Big Screen games r more enjoyable on Big screens & not mobile devices !!!
9. juandante (Posts: 448; Member since: 23 Apr 2013)
Just to say that it Will not run on a Wii U but will run on a mobile LOL... Good news anyway
2. thunderising (Posts: 227; Member since: 25 Nov 2011)
Wow. With DX11 class HW coming to mobiles soon, Frostbite will be a big kickstart for AAA games
3. gaurang (Posts: 94; Member since: 16 Nov 2012)
Its a watered down version of the frostbite engine...it will mostly play nfs 2 se lol
5. CellularNinja (Posts: 306; Member since: 27 Sep 2011)
I can't believe Battlefield 3's amazing graphics will be coming to my s3! That's some nice news. I love the Battlefield franchise, looking forward to the fourth!
7. stychill (unregistered)
I Don't think that's possible.
6. gaurang (Posts: 94; Member since: 16 Nov 2012)
lol no if that kind of graphics would come in phone...ur gs3 would burst into flames
8. Shaznek (Posts: 43; Member since: 18 Apr 2013)
Damn i want to play BF4 so bad....i should buy a new PC to get ready
10. SleepingOz (unregistered)
No love for WP! XD