EA Games discounts several of its games in the WP Store
0. phoneArena 10 Dec 2013, 09:17 posted on
Mobile gamers sporting a Windows Phone handset would be delighted to hear that Electronic Arts, one of the biggest video game publishers in the world, has recently discounted several of its most popular mobile games in the Windows Phone Store by more than 50%. Some of these titles are Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit, The Sims Medieval, Vampire Rush and more. Several of these games are still exclusive to the Windows Phone platform...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
11. rodneyej1 (Posts: 3576; Member since: 06 Jul 2013)
Yes❕.. All of the time.. Are you serious❔ You need to trust WPCentral for all of your WP related news..
Dude, if you haven't got the WPC live tile working on your start screen then you have to be puffin on some real good crizack❕❕❕
12. sri_tech (Posts: 188; Member since: 21 May 2013)
Disney made most of their games free for 2-3 weeks.
2. PapaSmurf (Posts: 10436; Member since: 14 May 2012)
I don't care if EA is discounting games, but for them to make almost everything in a game in-app purchases, they're simply greedy.
5. ArtSim98 (Posts: 3535; Member since: 21 Dec 2012)
EA sucks. At least in case of "real" gaming.
6. mikelemon (Posts: 95; Member since: 21 Nov 2013)
If we talk about "real" gaming phones and tablets are not included. I laugh at people who buy phones for gaming.
7. Arthurhkt (Posts: 442; Member since: 19 Apr 2012)
Well as funny as it seem, i heard a person telling me that he almost finish the angry birds with 3 start in every level/stages and he is considering him self a "Pro" gamer because of this accomplishment.
8. ArtSim98 (Posts: 3535; Member since: 21 Dec 2012)
Aah, here we meet again, another Arthur!
Well that guy doesn't have any sense of gaming..
9. Sire3008 (Posts: 87; Member since: 26 Sep 2013)
Free games are not actually free when u start playing. EA and Gameloft are best in extorting people with their free games! U have to pay to play. I downloaded RF2013 free version. U only play once in two days if u don't want to pay because Gameloft always find a way to make ur players have injuries and u will need money to cure them or wait for two days for him to recover!! The worst of it all is that the silly game is almost 1GB after installation!! These discounts must come with several strings attached!!
10. Shatter (Posts: 2036; Member since: 29 May 2013)
Tyrant has some of the worst in app purchases I have ever seen.