Dynaflo LIQUID-ARMOR Screen Protector hands-on
0. phoneArena 12 Oct 2012, 15:06 posted on
Dubbed as the revolutionary way of protecting displays of any kind, it’s a spray-on invisible screen protector that offers superior protection – including scratches and is water spill resistant. Essentially, you spray on the Dynaflo LIQUID-ARMOR solution onto the included microfiber...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. jmoita2 (Posts: 930; Member since: 23 Dec 2011)
Looks pretty cool!!! I'm tired of screen protectors. I just can't stand the bubbles. Even the Wrapsol one performed pretty poorly in the bubble department...
2. Birds (Posts: 1146; Member since: 21 Nov 2011)
I said it once and I'll say it again. I don't watch John V.'s reviews/hand-on's for the product. I watch it for those sexy brown hands although, I really like his reviews.... And nice cat BTW...
3. ghostkilla1388 (Posts: 50; Member since: 11 Jun 2012)
Is it really that good? i mean i've had zagg and looking at putting it on my Droid X2 but don't like the looks of a traditional screen protector.
4. lolwat (Posts: 2; Member since: 09 Oct 2012)
CAN YOU PLEASE STOP USING WIDE APERATURES?! I CAN BARELY SEE ANY DETAIL IN THE VIDEO.
8. aveese (Posts: 20; Member since: 12 Oct 2012)
is it like a nail polish??? can i remove it with acetone??? btw i love the cat!
10. andro. (Posts: 1990; Member since: 16 Sep 2011)
Hmmm id have worries about this,I see first hand on a daily basis how easy phone repairs can say warranty is void due to moisture damage,if a phone goes faulty could this spray if found on a handset be interpreted as moisture damage i wonder?!