Dwight Schrute from "The Office" talks up a triangular tablet in a hilarious Dunder Mifflin skit
0. phoneArena posted on 30 Sep 2011, 09:04
In last night's episode he tried to introduce Pyramid - Sabre's latest sales idea before his Dunder Mifflin colleagues. The thing is... triangular, of all uncomfortable tablet shapes possible. It is also heavy, bulky and has a poor battery life...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. AppleFanboy posted on 30 Sep 2011, 10:12 5 2
Finally someone makes something different that doesnt look like an iPad, LMAO
3. BlowJobs posted on 30 Sep 2011, 10:13 1 4
As ridiculous as it seems, I know there are some people out there who would buy it if it was real. Not to mention the 9.5 score it would get from PA.
4. ivanko34 posted on 30 Sep 2011, 11:02 5 1
I am sure apple has also made a patent on that triangle rounded corners
5. biggles posted on 01 Oct 2011, 19:43 0 0
I'm sure Apple would argue they stole 3 of the 4 edges of its design and have it banned in the US.