Dwight Schrute from "The Office" talks up a triangular tablet in a hilarious Dunder Mifflin skit
0. phoneArena 30 Sep 2011, 09:04 posted on
In last night's episode he tried to introduce Pyramid - Sabre's latest sales idea before his Dunder Mifflin colleagues. The thing is... triangular, of all uncomfortable tablet shapes possible. It is also heavy, bulky and has a poor battery life...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. AppleFanboy (Posts: 142; Member since: 07 Jun 2011)
Finally someone makes something different that doesnt look like an iPad, LMAO
3. BlowJobs (Posts: 25; Member since: 30 Jun 2011)
As ridiculous as it seems, I know there are some people out there who would buy it if it was real. Not to mention the 9.5 score it would get from PA.
4. ivanko34 (Posts: 617; Member since: 04 Sep 2011)
I am sure apple has also made a patent on that triangle rounded corners
5. biggles (Posts: 208; Member since: 15 Oct 2009)
I'm sure Apple would argue they stole 3 of the 4 edges of its design and have it banned in the US.