Dutch shop puts up listing for Nokia Lumia 910 with 12.1MP camera
0. phoneArena 29 Jan 2012, 17:26 posted on
Remember that variant of the Nokia Lumia 900 rumored to come to T-Mobile with a 12MP camera? Perhaps that is the Nokia Lumia 910 which has appeared on a Dutch retailer's website; the phone would have 21Mbps HSPA+ connectivity...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. Just_a_boy (Posts: 183; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
Why do I need more resolution? AT&T got the LTE version faster for web browsing and other online things. For me LTE is better than bigger resolution.
3. Whodaboss (Posts: 176; Member since: 18 Nov 2011)
Sweet! C'mon TMo! This will be my next phone!
6. vvelez5 (Posts: 623; Member since: 29 Jan 2011)
I just love the idea of this phone (or variations of it) is gaining momentum and some face time.
8. bbblader (Posts: 590; Member since: 24 Oct 2011)
now tell the story that nokia belle is coming on february 8th which is confirmed by Nokia Vietnam
9. InternetsTroll (Posts: 38; Member since: 26 Jan 2012)
What's the difference between LTE support and 21Mbps HSPA+ connectivity?
10. -box- (Posts: 3991; Member since: 04 Jan 2012)
HSPA+ is using the existing 3G UMTS network infrastructure but with higher throughput speeds available, whereas LTE is an entirely separate (and currently data-only) network with a higher base speed, and is typically faster than what is currently widely deployed for HSPA+.
That being said, HSPA+ has been tested in the 100Mbps range, which is incredible, and I believe that only LTE-Advanced (which isn't available yet) has a similar data speed rating, theoretically
11. -box- (Posts: 3991; Member since: 04 Jan 2012)
Is it only 21 Mbps HSPA+, or 42? The HTC Amaze and Samsung Galaxy S2 both get 42+ Mpbs, so for this to be a flagship phone I'd think it'd have to be at least that high