Dual SIM Windows Phone models said to be coming from Nokia and HTC
0. phoneArena 10 Oct 2013, 13:26 posted on
There is a demand for dual SIM phones which means that by extension, there must be a demand for dual SIM Windows Phone; if a published report out of China is correct, that demand is going to be met by two Windows Phone models from Nokia and HTC. Back in August, a tweet from Nokia Lebanon hinted at a dual SIM version of the Nokia Lumia 625...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. mayur007 (Posts: 176; Member since: 10 Apr 2012)
i would prefer nokia anyday "if" i have to buy a windows phone
either dual or single sim ...
2. mayur007 (Posts: 176; Member since: 10 Apr 2012)
But i hate that fact that Microsoft is asking for dual boot , if thats the thing, this will not help nokia because people are going to choose those rather then buying only single boot windows phone.
they should ask this to nokia also lol..
4. Bernoulli (Posts: 1334; Member since: 01 Sep 2012)
The experience would not be the same, don't forget that the dual boot will require a lot of ram and experience crashing, maybe it's a plan set up by Microsoft and Nokia, and in the end, who has a better camera, better quality and design? Not Samsung nor htc I tell you that much
3. amats69 (Posts: 791; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
So what happened to the windows phone version pf htc one?htc?Microsoft?
5. itsdeepak4u2000 (Posts: 1871; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
Dual SIM is a nice option. Bring it on Nokia.