Dual-Core Motorola Everest tablet is the lead Honeycomb powered Android device
0. phoneArena 07 Dec 2010, 17:02 posted on
Andy Rubin says that the Motorola Everest, the tablet he showed off at the D: Dive into Mobile conference yesterday, is the lead Honeycomb powered device for the time being.
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. narley (Posts: 357; Member since: 14 May 2009)
gonna take more than a Retina display to outsale this bad boy....
2. skymitch89 (Posts: 1036; Member since: 05 Nov 2010)
I take it that Honeycomb is going to be optimized for tablets?
3. TheEclectic (Posts: 77; Member since: 23 Sep 2009)
Fast is good, but a display that beats the retina will be best. A lot of people don't utilize their mobile devices enough to even notice the dual core, but people do take notice of how crisp a display looks.
4. daniel_bargs (Posts: 323; Member since: 27 Nov 2010)
FYI... that retina display which is really a simple LCD is not implemented on the iPad. that motopad is very great thin and sleek and fast!
5. protozeloz (Posts: 5371; Member since: 16 Sep 2010)
this pad is so worth getting, made from my 3rd favorite company =D
6. grnannie (unregistered)
i got the edge a cheaper dual screen tablet because of motorola first showing
of their dual tablets i love mine but wish motorola would put theirs out it had more
power all the way around for movies surfing school apps .
PLEASE motorola put out your dual tablets