Dual-Core Motorola Everest tablet is the lead Honeycomb powered Android device
0. phoneArena posted on 07 Dec 2010, 17:02
Andy Rubin says that the Motorola Everest, the tablet he showed off at the D: Dive into Mobile conference yesterday, is the lead Honeycomb powered device for the time being.
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. narley posted on 07 Dec 2010, 18:01 0 0
gonna take more than a Retina display to outsale this bad boy....
2. skymitch89 posted on 07 Dec 2010, 18:26 0 0
I take it that Honeycomb is going to be optimized for tablets?
3. TheEclectic posted on 07 Dec 2010, 18:34 1 0
Fast is good, but a display that beats the retina will be best. A lot of people don't utilize their mobile devices enough to even notice the dual core, but people do take notice of how crisp a display looks.
4. daniel_bargs posted on 08 Dec 2010, 00:51 2 0
FYI... that retina display which is really a simple LCD is not implemented on the iPad. that motopad is very great thin and sleek and fast!
5. protozeloz posted on 08 Dec 2010, 06:40 0 0
this pad is so worth getting, made from my 3rd favorite company =D
6. grnannie (unregistered) posted on 13 Dec 2010, 18:25 0 0
i got the edge a cheaper dual screen tablet because of motorola first showing
of their dual tablets i love mine but wish motorola would put theirs out it had more
power all the way around for movies surfing school apps .
PLEASE motorola put out your dual tablets