Dropbox to provide 50GB of cloud storage for two years to Samsung Galaxy Note 4 buyers
0. phoneArena 03 Sep 2014, 13:46 posted on
Samsung and Dropbox are teaming up to provide Samsung Galaxy Note 4 buyers with a nice bonus. How does 50GB of free cloud storage for two years strike you? Considering how the Galaxy Note 4, with the S Pen, will help you create tons of content, those purchasing the phablet are going to be in need for some additional storage...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. hellonerds (Posts: 313; Member since: 27 Aug 2013)
I like to keep my stuff on sd cards :) dont want my pics leaked now;)
3. iGeek (Posts: 171; Member since: 15 Mar 2013)
Yes because you are so boring. Wait for iPhone 6 ;) At least you'll get a aluminium back not FAUX-leather
4. shuaibhere (Posts: 1986; Member since: 07 Jul 2012)
Yeah....aluminium which will come scratches out of the box and bad looking plastic straps...and will dent easily....
No thanks I'm better with plastic...
2. iGeek (Posts: 171; Member since: 15 Mar 2013)
What's new with this really PA ? Samsung been doing this with its flagships years ago ! I got 50 GB with my Note 3 too. It doesn't deserve an article
5. bur60 (Posts: 841; Member since: 07 Jul 2014)
Lel i got 50gb lifetime with box for owning a Sony device (2 years ago or smthing)
6. hassoups (Posts: 473; Member since: 06 Jun 2013)
Dropbox > everything else. Not even google drive comes close honestly.
7. a_tumiwa (Posts: 373; Member since: 16 Mar 2012)
does this offer apply to old dropbox user?
8. Folirant12 (Posts: 1; Member since: 23 Jul 2012)
Sorry, but that's not true, at least not completely.
I when I logged in with my Note2, I got like 50GB of space, but when I installed the new version of Android with 4.2 to 4.3, they GB have disappeared somewhere.
I wrote mails Dropbox-in, but I never got an answer back or GB.