Dropbox partnership will give Samsung Galaxy S III customers 50GB of cloud storage for free
0. phoneArena 04 May 2012, 03:36 posted on
While no S-Cloud of its own was announced last night, Samsung is still not leaving Galaxy S III customers to dry. It has partnered with Dropbox to give them not 25GB of cloud storage as HTC does, but double that amount for two years...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. blinkdagger (Posts: 81; Member since: 04 May 2012)
64gb internal + 64 gb sd card + 50gb dropbox = Epic!
2. medicci37 (Posts: 830; Member since: 19 Nov 2011)
No Thanks ! F-You Samsung ! Waited a year for a this POS Nexus ripoff with S4 that is already out on much cheaper phones ! BS !
3. grif_ (Posts: 61; Member since: 28 Apr 2012)
so gs3 has up to 128gb of storage 178gb including drop box storage. nice.
5. kanagadeepan (Posts: 749; Member since: 24 Jan 2012)
But this 50GB is for 2 years only... Not that useful imho, when comparing 25GB FREE promo by box.net
6. Jericho (Posts: 302; Member since: 12 Nov 2011)
lg also has 50gb of dropbox space and optimus 4x hd has 16gigs of internal and i also heard a spokesman say that 4x supports 64gigs card(don't believe me google it i always stay upto date with lg news)
7. medicci37 (Posts: 830; Member since: 19 Nov 2011)
The S cloud is out. & raining S on everyone who waited for the Scamsung Galaxy 3.
8. JenApple (Posts: 5; Member since: 18 Apr 2012)
There’s a competition to win a Galaxy S III going on at the moment! It’d be so great to get one for nothing!