Dropbox now boasting 175 million users, wants to synchronize your app data
0. phoneArena 10 Jul 2013, 09:00 posted on
“Today is about making life easier for all of you” said CEO Drew Houston in his keynote, commencing the company's conference, dubbed DBX...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. PapaSmurf (Posts: 10456; Member since: 14 May 2012)
I love Dropbox since I've received 52.25GB from Samsung. I don't need a 64GB SD card when I'm always connected to WiFi or 4G on T-Mobile. Excited for what they have to offer in the future
4. vincelongman (Posts: 4424; Member since: 10 Feb 2013)
Lucky, in Auckland, NZ, we don't even get 3G in many places, not to mention 4G, which is just in the CBD. So unfortunate I still need 64 GB internal or SD :(
3. Zitronenpeter (Posts: 1; Member since: 10 Jul 2013)
You really should have a look at copy.com from Barracuda Networks.
More Speed, More Space, More features.
If you want to test it, you can use this link to get 20 GB Storage for free:
5. haveNAME (Posts: 2; Member since: 05 Mar 2013)
More Space? 20GB is not even half of what i got at dropbox