Dropbox for Android will automatically sync up to 3GB of your gallery now, feature coming soon to iOS devices
2. pooked (Posts: 56; Member since: 27 Jan 2012)
dropbox does photo/video as well as any file type. Google+ only does photos and video. Although the Dropbox is allowing 3GB solely for media and no filesize limit, if im correct Box offers 50GB with 25MB-100MB filesize limit :( which is total bull!!! But 50GB is 50GB lol.
4. -box- (Posts: 3931; Member since: 04 Jan 2012)
There's always .zip files for getting under the limit..
5. danwatson (Posts: 102; Member since: 03 Jan 2012)
I meant the added features. I use dropbox already for files mostly and like it. Hoping Google Drive comes into play though so all my stuff can be stored in the same place. I prefer Google+/Picasa for photos and videos though and already has the features dropbox added
3. AhmadAlsayegh (Posts: 261; Member since: 18 Jul 2011)
i love my skydrive, and how seamlessly it is integrated to my samsung focus
6. hobble (Posts: 130; Member since: 11 Oct 2011)
what about those of us that have a corporate dropbox account on our phones?