Dropbox for Android will automatically sync up to 3GB of your gallery now, feature coming soon to iOS devices
2. pooked posted on 24 Feb 2012, 07:50 1 0
dropbox does photo/video as well as any file type. Google+ only does photos and video. Although the Dropbox is allowing 3GB solely for media and no filesize limit, if im correct Box offers 50GB with 25MB-100MB filesize limit :( which is total bull!!! But 50GB is 50GB lol.
4. -box- posted on 24 Feb 2012, 14:20 1 0
There's always .zip files for getting under the limit..
5. danwatson posted on 24 Feb 2012, 20:07 0 0
I meant the added features. I use dropbox already for files mostly and like it. Hoping Google Drive comes into play though so all my stuff can be stored in the same place. I prefer Google+/Picasa for photos and videos though and already has the features dropbox added
3. AhmadAlsayegh posted on 24 Feb 2012, 10:36 1 0
i love my skydrive, and how seamlessly it is integrated to my samsung focus
6. hobble posted on 25 Feb 2012, 14:18 0 0
what about those of us that have a corporate dropbox account on our phones?