Droid update to soak testers will come today
0. phoneArena 05 Nov 2013, 08:03 posted on
Psst. You. That's right; yeah, you. Got a second? Are you sporting one of the three new Motorola DROID models? You know. The Motorola DROID Maxx, Motorola DROID Ultra or the Motorola DROID Mini. Well if you are, we got some news to tell you. Those that signed up for the soak test for the trio will start to receive the update today...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
3. roldefol (Posts: 2855; Member since: 28 Jan 2011)
Anyone notice significant differences? I'm not a soak tester, but I'm looking forward to the official update.
6. roybar (Posts: 1; Member since: 20 Aug 2013)
I don't recall volunteering to be a soak tester but I just got the update.
7. Mxyzptlk (limited) (Posts: 2846; Member since: 21 Apr 2012)
Don't complain. Be thankful that you actually got the update.
8. roldefol (Posts: 2855; Member since: 28 Jan 2011)
These phones are only 2 months old. Shoo shoo.
10. VZWuser76 (Posts: 986; Member since: 04 Mar 2010)
Haven't gotten it yet, but apparently it's the same update as the X got (with a marked improvement in the camera), but they're also throwing in 50GB of Google Drive for 2 years. So yeah, I'm thankful.
9. bwhiting (Posts: 146; Member since: 15 Jun 2013)
I got updated too but I forgot that I joined their group a while back with my Razr but never updated the device serial number to the Droid Ultra that I purchased. So far the update is actually doing nice.