Droid RAZR soak test suddenly shifts to ICS test?
0. phoneArena 09 Apr 2012, 23:39 posted on
Motorola seems to be pulling a switcheroo on soak testers, and word is that Ice Cream Sandwich may be coming to a Droid RAZR near you in the very close future...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5685; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
there's no reason to doubt it, after all an early version was made available on their soak test servers for us days ago. i know because i'm running it now. the build i have is not completely stable though so i'll be happy when i can flash whatever they've got for us now.
3. mas11 (Posts: 1033; Member since: 30 Mar 2012)
So any ICS love for Motorola's newest DROID (DROID 4) in the near future?
8. nas1800 (Posts: 8; Member since: 26 Mar 2012)
the droid 4 better get ICS before the bionic, the Razr and the 4 are almost identical phones anyways, best odds are it would work on the 4 as is
4. skymitch89 (Posts: 1196; Member since: 05 Nov 2010)
Um...I thought that it already had ICS. I never read anything saying that the upcoming soak test wouldn't have ICS.
7. troybuilt (Posts: 155; Member since: 16 Dec 2011)
Yes, this was posted by Matt (Forums Manager) and then after he posted it, he later deleted it. I'm not sure why he deleted it. Motorola has always been like the government. Hush Hush. Don't tell our consumers anything.