Dreamy Apple iPad mini 2 render appears: wishful specs in tow
0. phoneArena 15 May 2013, 07:40 posted on
We are not in the business of predicting future device specs, but we can definitely smell when a prediction sounds fishy as this one for the future Apple iPad mini 2…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Wow, 7.5mm ultra-thin? Awesome!
Hope it's real. :)
6. wendygarett (unregistered)
Same old boring looking, just a bump up spec... Not impressed at all
8. binerry (Posts: 99; Member since: 16 Mar 2012)
You would say that. With an avatar logo like that. Have you ever even used an iPad?
11. darkkjedii (Posts: 20032; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Wendy is a virus, just use norton on her/it.
16. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
That was so funny Dark, Lmao+1 from
15. WHoyton1 (Posts: 1635; Member since: 21 Feb 2013)
Have you ever used an iPad...iPad 4 must be the biggest fail in terms of upgrades ever...literally nothing noteworthy and they charge $200 extra...ridiculous only isheep would buy it over iPad 3
24. darkkjedii (Posts: 20032; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
That's not true the price was the same except now you get a 128 gig model which is 100$ more than the 64. Be honest, or at least correct.
13. Wiki_jaan (Posts: 704; Member since: 24 Jun 2012)
if next gen nexus seven support 1920x1200 res. on a 7 inch screen ppi ll be 323...
20. appleDOESNT.com (banned) (Posts: 456; Member since: 19 Nov 2011)
looks like a ipad mini, but no bezel, which in reality, bezels are helpful. That is dreamy Victor H! :/
2. Daftama (Posts: 619; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
Apple is such a scam...didn't want to put retina or A6 in first ipad mini because they wouldn't have anything else to put in ipad mini 2...retina was out so was A6 chip why couldn't the first ipad mini have this...what a scam
3. pinball00 (Posts: 22; Member since: 21 Sep 2012)
lets see what second generation nexus 7 will look like
4. omarr (banned) (Posts: 149; Member since: 15 Sep 2012)
Good , but it is impossible for Apple to do this without adding at least 150$ to the price
5. Randz (Posts: 10; Member since: 14 May 2013)
Why they dont get rid of that 16GB internal storage, just make it 32GB, 64GB and More..a bit of a compensation for their loyal consumers who kept on purchasing their quite expensive products..
7. darac (Posts: 2156; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
It actually sounds plausible except for the processor..the A6X could be a bit too power hungry.
I hope Apple introduces a new generation of Swift with the Mini 2
10. darkkjedii (Posts: 20032; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
I've wanted a mini for a while? Since I got it for my son. I'll be getting the mini 2
12. funnyguy2 (banned) (Posts: 34; Member since: 14 May 2013)
That's a Sexy device right there....
That's better than money....
That's better than pussy...
Oh wait, maybe Not...
18. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
What phone do you have, or owned...?
And what's with Mona Lisa avatar?
This iPad mini looks sexy and stylish, sleek. I'm looking forward to buy this, have to sell the Mini and get this, finally upgraded Cpu, Gpu, screen.... great, but that restrictead, Limited OS really f?k?n pisses me off, unlike AndroidFTW®
21. funnyguy2 (banned) (Posts: 34; Member since: 14 May 2013)
I have the s4 at the moment , the UK version.
I had the iPhone 4S and the Xperia Neo.
I have an iPad mini...
27. darkkjedii (Posts: 20032; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Looks like funnyguy2's a goner Troll. Can't believe he actually used the "P" word...that's asking to get banned.
22. greathero1 (Posts: 563; Member since: 13 Jun 2008)
Looks great. I hope T-Mobile sales this with LTE/HSPA+ built in and it's as good as bought.
25. Droiddoes (unregistered)
LOL fail. More of the same ol same ol from apphail.
"Here's the same thing you bought last year, that'll be another $400 thank you and go f*ck yourself!"
28. darkkjedii (Posts: 20032; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Keep that rhetoric up pal, it'd be an absolute joy to see you get banned.
29. Droiddoes (unregistered)
Yes, I am absolutely certain it would be the highlight of your month.
I am sorry you cannot handle the fact that apple sells the same thing year after year. I've heard meatheads have trouble with critical thinking.
Maybe if you injected the steroids into your brain you would see some results there too.
30. darkkjedii (Posts: 20032; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
LMAOOOOO now that was funny. +1 man... Good one!!!
I'm natural though, I'd be far bigger than this if I was juicing. Luckily I have my dads genetics...u should see him.
31. Daftama (Posts: 619; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
Haha couldn't agree more. . Its more like we sticking it you once again. ..and by the way you will need new accessories one again we are Apple and we can do it
26. N-fanboy (Posts: 543; Member since: 12 Jan 2013)
Looool this is apple! Not Htc. Only Expect 2010 specs from it not 2015!
32. Trex95 (Posts: 879; Member since: 03 Mar 2013)
Hope IOS 7, Retina display with the same resolution as Ipad 4 and same CPU and GPU.