DrawSomething for iPhone goes viral: 20 million users in just five weeks
1. dejahu (Posts: 35; Member since: 01 Feb 2012)
These ideas for apps make me shake my fist that I didn't try to implement them first. This game has been around the yahoo games portal for years. Now only if I can be the first to develop an app that shows all possible words after plugging in your letters in Words With Friends. Those cheaters would buy it up in a flash. Honor code people, nobody do work on this.
2. ZayZay (Posts: 556; Member since: 26 Feb 2011)
This game is so much fun! I am getting bored though now that I have all the colors and am repeating what I have been drawing.
3. christianqwerty (Posts: 460; Member since: 05 May 2011)
Everyone at my school plays it, 3 of my teachers have been playing it on their iPad or iPhones during class. It's so fun.
4. BomberXL (Posts: 82; Member since: 17 Jan 2012)
"Plus, celebrity endorsement from Miley Cyrus could have also helped."
is that supposed to be a joke?
8. jagon91 (Posts: 13; Member since: 03 Aug 2010)
This game got boring in less than a day... Not very fun when you have to "drawsomething" for over 30 people multiple times a day... >.>
9. smallcolabear (Posts: 81; Member since: 18 Feb 2012)
However you dont have to do it mulitple times a day for 30 people you can play with 1 person every 3 days so it may be that its just not for you.