Draw Something hits 50 million downloads in just 50 days to set new record
last month the mobile game went from 1.7 million daily users to 14.6 million daily players. That amazing growth added to Zynga's current user base gave the public company a quick 25% boost in the number of daily users to its games.
Since the launch of the Pictionary-inspired Draw Something, users have created 6 billion drawings at a rate of 3,000 per second. When the game first was released, layers were creating drawings at a rate of just 3 per second. According to its new Poppa Zynga, the most popular words used on Draw Something are starfish, pregnant, hangman, six pack, and boom box. The least popular word is latrine.
A few months ago, no one could conceive of a game becoming more popular than Angry Birds. After all, the Birds are going to have their own animated show on television. But Draw Something is the number one paid app in 80 countries and the word is just starting to spread about the game.
3. remixfa (Posts: 13885; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
if anyone wants to draw, shoot me a game. i normally have like 10 going. I bet you cant figure out my user name. :)
4. itzmando (Posts: 98; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
The same as your phonearena one!! lol
Play me!! :) I have like 22 games right now. :(
Huge time consumer, but fun except when you get repeats.
5. shimmyx20 (Posts: 280; Member since: 03 Mar 2009)
I might start a game with you, none of my games have made any progress recently. My username is Shimmy20
7. itzmando (Posts: 98; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
Not sure who you wanted to play with but I sent you a game !!
13. remixfa (Posts: 13885; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
now ur not gonna quit on me like u did with scrabble are u?
6. quakan (Posts: 997; Member since: 02 Mar 2011)
Interesting. I downloaded this and it was deleted within a week.
9. Jerry209 (Posts: 42; Member since: 17 Sep 2011)
love this game good to see alot of ppl are enjoying the game
10. speed4evr (Posts: 76; Member since: 05 Oct 2011)
This game is addicting. if anyone wants to start a game - dback02
11. squeeb (Posts: 99; Member since: 02 Dec 2011)
Yup, great game. Played this at IHOP a few sundays ago for like 2 hours after eating with some buddies.
12. CivicSi89 (Posts: 348; Member since: 23 Jul 2011)
wow..... i wonder whos giving all the thumbs downs?