Draw Something arrives for Windows Phone, exclusive to Lumia handsets for two months
0. phoneArena posted on 29 Oct 2012, 06:23
The exclusivity period for Draw Something on Lumia phones will end in two months, though, so no worries, it will be less than the exclusivity deal of Nokia and AT&T on the Lumia 920...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. RaKithAPeiRiZ posted on 29 Oct 2012, 06:27 1 0
Draw something.....you can draw anything with the new SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE 2
3. dexter_jdr posted on 29 Oct 2012, 07:17 2 0
yes you can draw on note 2 like on any other phone that has draw apps. *draw only*
draw something is a game.
4. kartik4u98 posted on 29 Oct 2012, 08:17 0 0
I want games like shadow gun,dead trigger,fifa,Wild blood on the WP marketplace not these small games..
5. x88yunkw posted on 29 Oct 2012, 08:30 0 0
by the time people almost forgot the app " draw something" , nokia proudly present their w8 phone exclusively inbuilt with this nearly outdated app.
7. compta5 posted on 29 Oct 2012, 11:07 0 0
Lame....Im Sure They'll Release SongPop In About A Year & Exclusive To Nokia Again For An Hour.