Draw Something arrives for Windows Phone, exclusive to Lumia handsets for two months
0. phoneArena 29 Oct 2012, 06:23 posted on
The exclusivity period for Draw Something on Lumia phones will end in two months, though, so no worries, it will be less than the exclusivity deal of Nokia and AT&T on the Lumia 920...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. RaKithAPeiRiZ (Posts: 1488; Member since: 29 Dec 2011)
Draw something.....you can draw anything with the new SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE 2
3. dexter_jdr (Posts: 1163; Member since: 28 Jun 2012)
yes you can draw on note 2 like on any other phone that has draw apps. *draw only*
draw something is a game.
4. kartik4u98 (Posts: 511; Member since: 19 May 2012)
I want games like shadow gun,dead trigger,fifa,Wild blood on the WP marketplace not these small games..
5. x88yunkw (Posts: 118; Member since: 20 Aug 2012)
by the time people almost forgot the app " draw something" , nokia proudly present their w8 phone exclusively inbuilt with this nearly outdated app.
7. compta5 (Posts: 1; Member since: 29 Oct 2012)
Lame....Im Sure They'll Release SongPop In About A Year & Exclusive To Nokia Again For An Hour.