Draw Something 2 leaked by Ryan Seacrest
0. phoneArena 18 Mar 2013, 20:43 posted on
A tweet from Ryan Seacrest leaks Draw Something 2 before Zynga VP Dan Porter tweeted his own confirmation about the game; Zynga is hoping to make the game popular again although it probably will never be able to justify the $180 million that the company spent to purchase OMGPOP, the creator of the Pictionary-esque game...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. thelegend6657 (unregistered)
Why do they need to create draw something 2 ? Just push an update to draw something
BTW , sick of this game .
2. Corpsemaker (Posts: 63; Member since: 10 Jul 2010)
They might as well start over. Everyone already deleted the first one.
5. thelegend6657 (unregistered)
Its still the same boring game anyway
3. 3SM.. (banned) (Posts: 51; Member since: 01 Mar 2013)
I use to play Draw Me Something all the time and now forgot this game ever existed.
4. TechDork (Posts: 139; Member since: 10 May 2010)
Draw Something was fun for about a month. Hence, ABOUT a month.. Just like Ruzzle...it's going to die off soon.
6. dragonstkdgirl (Posts: 144; Member since: 07 Apr 2012)
Are they still clueless as to why people stopped playing DrawSomething? Gee, could it have had to do with the dozen pop up ads you had to fight through to get through a single turn?
.....nah, that can't be it.
7. ZayZay (Posts: 530; Member since: 26 Feb 2011)
I use to play this... Until Zynga bought it now I can't stand it just like all of their apps they make.
8. p0rkguy (Posts: 671; Member since: 23 Nov 2010)
This game was awesome until Zynga bought it... after that it was just ads, ads, ads. No new words until the ads have already made people sick of the game. Multiple connection issues where it doesn't always sync and just crashes the game. Hell, most of the time the game wouldn't even load.
Everybody knows Zynga botched it with all those ads thinking it was facebook, they should have fired those that forced all those ads. The real question is "did they learn from that?"