Download the official Galaxy S5, Xperia Z2 and LG G Pro 2 wallpapers here
0. phoneArena 11 Mar 2014, 04:39 posted on
Remember that colorful prismatic wallpaper that Samsung used for its Galaxy S5 presentation during the MWC expo unveiling? Well, it is now becoming somewhat of a trademark for the device, with its characteristic rainbow pattern immediately recognizable as "that picture on the Galaxy S5". If you liked what you saw, now you have the chance to download that same image, and use it on your phone...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. itsdeepak4u2000 (Posts: 3718; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
I liked all the scenery and closeup wallpapers and I think they are from LG. Sony's wallpapers are of same kind and I don't like them most of the times. Sammy's are very few and not so good to me.
2. PapaSmurf (Posts: 10439; Member since: 14 May 2012)
Just a suggestion - say which wallpaper came from said OEM.
7. PapaSmurf (Posts: 10439; Member since: 14 May 2012)
Looks like my request was fulfilled. Thanks Daniel!
19. LiyanaBG (Posts: 381; Member since: 07 Nov 2013)
yesterday HTC M8 was the most beautiful wallpapers of all these
then comes LG the samsung and sony last they are very simple boring.
3. mohammedtaherpatla (unregistered)
how to download this man
5. Chris.P (Posts: 548; Member since: 27 Jun 2013)
Zoom into the gallery once, right click > save image as.
6. tech2 (Posts: 3397; Member since: 26 Oct 2012)
Unfortunately, the right click doesn't work when you are trying to download from a phone (not even long press BTW)
24. Atrixboyyy (Posts: 326; Member since: 03 Nov 2011)
You would think we'd get a link to a zip, maybe a Dropbox download...
23. Looser99 (Posts: 62; Member since: 10 Nov 2013)
Seriously ? Guyz i love phonearena very much and i am one of your loyal reader so don't mind when i give you a feedback and comment to improve you site. Your picture viewer system sucks !!! Sorry but it is true. Ask others... Can't you guyz upload like a .rar or something so it would not be a pain in the ass to download these wonderful wallpapers please ? It's a punishment just to load pictures 1 by 1 and zoom and save it. Not every1 has high bandwidth speed you know.... Besides, some pictures are not loading at all like the 2nd SGS5 wallpaper....
4. StraightEdgeNexus (Posts: 3689; Member since: 14 Feb 2014)
Ooh the z2 wallpapers are cool and minimalistic. I used those s5 wallpapers for a while now, real eye popping colors on my s2 amoled display.
8. PapaSmurf (Posts: 10439; Member since: 14 May 2012)
Super AMOLED Plus*
One hell of a display three years later.
9. tech2 (Posts: 3397; Member since: 26 Oct 2012)
I am a still fan of S2's display one the best AMOLED ever. I even prefer it over S3's or Note 2's HD display.
11. PapaSmurf (Posts: 10439; Member since: 14 May 2012)
Yes. If only Samsung can make a SAP display in 1080p or QHD.
18. wicpromd (Posts: 266; Member since: 20 Aug 2013)
Lumia 900's AMOLED beats S2's AMOLED with a wide margin
20. tech2 (Posts: 3397; Member since: 26 Oct 2012)
Because it was released a year after S2 was released, duh !
10. sakurorhino (Posts: 47; Member since: 28 Feb 2014)
As always Samsung's wallpapers are boring
12. PapaSmurf (Posts: 10439; Member since: 14 May 2012)
Lol yet it half of the wallpapers from Sony are just a simple streak in different colors. Talk about boring.
14. sakurorhino (Posts: 47; Member since: 28 Feb 2014)
I did talked about boring, thats y i mentioned Samsung
And yeah plastic weds boring wallpapers makes Galaxy
15. PapaSmurf (Posts: 10439; Member since: 14 May 2012)
Yeah you're one of those hardcore Sony fans...
Your sentence makes zero sense. Try again.
16. sakurorhino (Posts: 47; Member since: 28 Feb 2014)
Yeah you are one of those hardcore PLASTIC fans
Your sentence makes Null sense... Try more harder
21. tech2 (Posts: 3397; Member since: 26 Oct 2012)
I am sure you might've never used plastic phone in your life.
26. PapaSmurf (Posts: 10439; Member since: 14 May 2012)
Searching for those green thumbs... Is there room on the bandwagon you're part of?
17. wicpromd (Posts: 266; Member since: 20 Aug 2013)
Plastic and its wallpapers sucks a big time
22. Apoorvtheman (Posts: 42; Member since: 25 Jun 2012)
Hey papasmurf what happened to you? You are simply bashing other people's choices. Buddy it's just a phone, it would be great if you respect other people's choices even if you think it's bad :-)
25. PapaSmurf (Posts: 10439; Member since: 14 May 2012)
I didn't bash - I just stated a fact. Sony fans are the worse to have discussions with and idolized Somy like there's tomorrow.
30. Odiin (Posts: 340; Member since: 23 Apr 2013)
Disliking Samsung wallpepers makes him Sony fan?
You and stating facts? When dude?
If Sony fans are worse then what about Samsung fans like you? Why you are even bothered to discuss with Sony fans if they are that much worse? N who invited you to discuss with them? Sony fans are pointing guns at you?
You like Samsung good nothing wrong in that. But that doesnt mean you shows that much hatred towards Sony. Dude Sony is not without its flaws nor Samsung. Discuss healthy and state the facts according to good and bad with fellow commentators.
34. Apoorvtheman (Posts: 42; Member since: 25 Jun 2012)
Hey papasmurf I am not fan of any brand I try different brands :-) and I have not idolized sony and buddy its good to state facts but it seems you try to pull down every post praising sony, buddy relax if you think that people who like sony are idiots then simply ignore them :-)
38. mrblah (Posts: 576; Member since: 22 Jan 2013)
iv'e been wanting these lg wallpapers for my iphone.
36. Odiin (Posts: 340; Member since: 23 Apr 2013)
Yes, too hard to digest for you.
Im not trying proving or convincing you for anything. I just said what I felt.
13. kaikuheadhunterz (Posts: 1157; Member since: 18 Jul 2013)
I usually stick to one wallpaper over a long period of time before changing it. As of now, I'm using the Nexus 5 wallpaper (the purple one with mountains). Who knows, one of these wallpapers might replace my current one
28. JMartin22 (Posts: 1940; Member since: 30 Apr 2013)
The Sony selection is hideous in the fact that there's little artistic creativity going on in most of them. The Samsung wallpapers are nice, but they could use a bigger selection.
29. skymitch89 (Posts: 1292; Member since: 05 Nov 2010)
I would like to download these, but there's no link to a zip file or someplace to download it form; which there usually is.
32. garyII (Posts: 160; Member since: 26 Feb 2014)
i really like the wallpaper of Z2, looking nice and simple, but some look like not the original, cause when closed up, look blurred...
33. garyII (Posts: 160; Member since: 26 Feb 2014)
although some are blurry, but i SAVED EVERY SINGLE wallpaper of them ! =D
37. kenliang123 (Posts: 1; Member since: 12 Mar 2014)
Here! There are thousands of galaxy s5 wallpaper