Download all the Android apps that you want while paying one monthly fee
0. phoneArena 05 Mar 2013, 09:21 posted on
Mobiroo is a new service for Android users that allows you to purchase a monthly subscription to what is essentially another app store with all of the top rated apps available; normally priced at $4.99 per month, the service is available for an introductory rate of $2.49 while there is a free two week trial that lets you try the service without risking a cent...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. ama3654 (Posts: 295; Member since: 27 Nov 2012)
Yesss!!! now off to all those games on my wishlist, thank you Mobiroo
5. ama3654 (Posts: 295; Member since: 27 Nov 2012)
I just installed and yet to find the games or apps i like, surely too good to be true!
3. PhoenixWright (Posts: 102; Member since: 11 Feb 2013)
I feel a category of downloads will emerge.
Like download all the HD apps you want from -insert- developer/creator here, or something like that.
4. sonofzeus (Posts: 95; Member since: 05 Jul 2012)
can we also download games like NOVA 3,asphalt and modern combat ?
6. sprockkets (Posts: 1609; Member since: 16 Jan 2012)
Sooo, if you cancel, do all the apps you dl'ed from them go away?
11. blade19 (Posts: 61; Member since: 29 Apr 2011)
This from the FAQ section on their page:
How can I cancel my membership?
Last Updated: Nov 28, 2012 12:30PM EST
We would hate to see you go, but you can definitely cancel at any time by clicking on Details under your membership plan. You will still have access to the apps until the end of the current billing cycle.
13. sprockkets (Posts: 1609; Member since: 16 Jan 2012)
well there you go, perpetually paying for $2 apps. No thanks!
7. appleDOESNT.com (banned) (Posts: 456; Member since: 19 Nov 2011)
..."Get unlimited access to hundreds of top paid apps and games!"
Hundreds? well there you have it, not that I give a crap about the 750 million apps that apple always mentions as a selling point, give me a break apple... but anyways, hundreds means the selection is crap here, no?
8. arunreturns (Posts: 1; Member since: 21 Dec 2012)
Tried it and its not working :( Hope i didnt download a virus :P
It always says connection timed out.. Anyone with any luck???
9. sun0066 (Posts: 110; Member since: 12 Feb 2011)
if it is a virus PA should be accountable for being promoting something that has not been tested and infected
10. josephnero (Posts: 521; Member since: 16 Nov 2011)
after a lot of effort i got HDR camera plus.no virus bro.PA isnt some crappy blog
15. quakan (Posts: 1328; Member since: 02 Mar 2011)
Just download every app that seems interesting and cancel your service right away.
17. McLaren (unregistered)
If I cancel the subscription after trial,are my full apps gone please reply PA?
Thank YOU!Simply Awesome site!!!!!!!!!!