Double standard alert: Visa and Mastercard to charge wallet apps
0. phoneArena posted on 20 Mar 2013, 19:51
Mobile payments are a nice dream, and there are a number of different solutions that are trying to become the standard. But, many of the options share the same problem: they have to go through existing payment systems like Visa and Mastercard. And now, Visa and Mastercard want to start charging wallet apps to play middle-man...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. 3SM.. posted on 20 Mar 2013, 20:29 4
"It's totally appropriate?" More like "We just want more $$$$, that's all."
2. rusticguy posted on 20 Mar 2013, 20:55 4
One thing for sure ... PA has good graphic artists.
3. MichaelHeller posted on 20 Mar 2013, 22:43 4
We can't take credit there. We're just good with Google Image Search really.
4. wando77 posted on 21 Mar 2013, 00:27 1
EBay who has now upped there charges to 10% of the final sale plus 3.4% to PayPal has the cheek to complain about this?!?!
8. SavageLucy42 posted on 21 Mar 2013, 11:54 1
They'll use it as an excuse to charge us more, of course.
6. jsdechavez posted on 21 Mar 2013, 02:24 1
And in the end, the customers (US) will be charged additional, right?