Don't like Instagram cropping your photos? Try #Square for Android
0. phoneArena 01 Jul 2013, 02:44 posted on
In case you're not quite happy with Instagram cropping your photos. And we know how you feel since 1:1 isn't always the best aspect ratio to present a sunset or a selfie in. Thankfully, this can be avoided (kind of) with the help of an Android app called #Square...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Jason2k13 (Posts: 464; Member since: 28 Mar 2013)
'squareIT' is also another app that i have been using, because i hate the 1:1 ratio instagram uses.
2. projektorboy (Posts: 10; Member since: 09 Nov 2011)
JEEZ! I've been begging for an app like this for a long time! Ever since IG hit Android I've had to manually tweak my images in Photoshop to maintain aspect ratio instead of cropping. This will be so convenient.
3. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5470; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
there's been other Instagram croppers for Android but this one looks particularly nice. o:
4. Jklaz (Posts: 116; Member since: 01 Jul 2013)
I personally use Photo Grid - Collage Maker by RoidApp to crop pictures. It allows you to put multiple pictures in a collage, but you can select one picture and crop it to a square just as shown above. Then you can pic the background color. Very handy app in my opinion.. had it installed since day 1
5. JEverettnow (Posts: 136; Member since: 11 Mar 2013)
I have been using Instasize. I will give #square a shot
6. TruPatriot (Posts: 55; Member since: 27 May 2013)
Have not ever used Instagram, will not ever use instagram.
7. NOSrawesome (Posts: 3; Member since: 25 Mar 2013)
there is also whitagram but it doesnt have that much colors