Don't like Instagram cropping your photos? Try #Square for Android
#Square for Android Fullscreen
More popular slideshows
iOS 7 release date and time are today (Sep 18), get ready to update!
18 Sep 2013, 04:00
Samsung Galaxy S5 rumor round-up: release date, price and specs
03 Dec 2013, 05:54
Cyber Monday 2013 deals on phones, tablets and other electronics
01 Dec 2013, 10:55
Android 4.4 KitKat update: release date, features and rumors
31 Oct 2013, 02:31
Living with the LG G2: a long-term review
03 Dec 2013, 07:53
#Square for Android
1. Jason2k13 (Posts: 426; Member since: 28 Mar 2013)
'squareIT' is also another app that i have been using, because i hate the 1:1 ratio instagram uses.
2. projektorboy (Posts: 9; Member since: 09 Nov 2011)
JEEZ! I've been begging for an app like this for a long time! Ever since IG hit Android I've had to manually tweak my images in Photoshop to maintain aspect ratio instead of cropping. This will be so convenient.
3. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5426; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
there's been other Instagram croppers for Android but this one looks particularly nice. o:
4. Jklaz (Posts: 87; Member since: 01 Jul 2013)
I personally use Photo Grid - Collage Maker by RoidApp to crop pictures. It allows you to put multiple pictures in a collage, but you can select one picture and crop it to a square just as shown above. Then you can pic the background color. Very handy app in my opinion.. had it installed since day 1
5. JEverettnow (Posts: 93; Member since: 11 Mar 2013)
I have been using Instasize. I will give #square a shot
6. TruPatriot (Posts: 41; Member since: 27 May 2013)
Have not ever used Instagram, will not ever use instagram.
7. NOSrawesome (Posts: 3; Member since: 25 Mar 2013)
there is also whitagram but it doesnt have that much colors